PDA

View Full Version : He's dropped!

luckies4me
04-26-2007, 12:17 AM
Yep, he's engaged. I'm thinned but not dilated. I can pop literally any day now and I'm getting ansy (sp?). I honestly cannot believe I am doing this all over again LOL! :eek:

Lilith Cherry
04-26-2007, 12:24 AM
Oh that is so exciting! Remember to save your energy for pushing and rest if you are able. We will all be thinking of you and wishing you well!

Sevaede
04-26-2007, 02:13 AM
Eeeep! How exciting! :D *hugs, GREAT vibes your way* We're rootin' for ya! :D

sirrahbed
04-26-2007, 08:30 AM
Great news! I know you are so excited - the birth will be very soon :D

luckies4me
04-26-2007, 12:19 PM
I've been trying to "prepare" myself by looking at birth videos online but I don't think it's helping. :p I filmed my first son's birth and I would love to watch that again because well, it's me, and that would prepare me a lot more than watching people online I don't know. However, I no longer have a video camera. :(

I only have four weeks left! :eek: :D I honestly can't wait to have him out. It's so cramped in there. I have been going through all his clothes this week and trying to get things ready. My shower is this Sunday and I'll get my crib then so should have it set up by next week. I'll be co-sleeping for the most part but there will be times it will be nice to take a cat nap alone. My mother is coming here for the birth (unless he decides to come early) and will be staying for a few weeks to help me out. I haven't seen her in years so this will be a very fun time for Dylan, the new baby and I. I miss my family terribly. I really hope he stays put until my mother gets here as I would love to have her in the birthing room with me. She used to be a nurse so hey, if the doctor doesn't get there quick enough I got my momma to deliver, LOL. :p