PDA

View Full Version : hmmm..I have a self exersizing BC lol

cali
04-25-2007, 10:49 PM
all I have to do it let her outside, and when she comes in 5 hours later she is dragging her feet and ready to fall over. how you ask? easy..Sadie. Sadie is my naighbores dog, today the naighbores were out staining their deck all day, so Sadie was outside(they dont have a fully fenced yard, but she is well trained, so when Sadie is outside they are always with her) well Misty and Sadie seem to adore eachother, its pretty funny, they race eachother along the mutual fence, just back and forth, back and forth...when they are playing together like that, I cant call Misty away, and the naighbores cant call Sadie away, if we need them in we have to go to the dog to get their attention lol. they were still at it was their daighter Emily got home from school, she thought it was histarical and was laughing, then she brought Sadie some water, figering she looked thirsty but Sadie was too darn busy racing Misty to care. all I know is, that is 2 enegetic dogs that will sleep well tonight, and neither one even left the yard lol

crow_noir
04-26-2007, 12:11 AM
:D Thanks for sharing!!!

Reminded me of when King was a pup... We'd race each other back and forth next to the fence. ...There was no way i could have raced him for five hours though. LOL.

Koli will sometimes play fetch by herself. She's funny to watch!

all I have to do it let her outside, and when she comes in 5 hours later she is dragging her feet and ready to fall over. how you ask? easy..Sadie. Sadie is my naighbores dog, today the naighbores were out staining their deck all day, so Sadie was outside(they dont have a fully fenced yard, but she is well trained, so when Sadie is outside they are always with her) well Misty and Sadie seem to adore eachother, its pretty funny, they race eachother along the mutual fence, just back and forth, back and forth...when they are playing together like that, I cant call Misty away, and the naighbores cant call Sadie away, if we need them in we have to go to the dog to get their attention lol. they were still at it was their daighter Emily got home from school, she thought it was histarical and was laughing, then she brought Sadie some water, figering she looked thirsty but Sadie was too darn busy racing Misty to care. all I know is, that is 2 enegetic dogs that will sleep well tonight, and neither one even left the yard lol