PDA

View Full Version : Oprah

elizabethann
04-25-2007, 03:24 PM
Anybody watch Oprah today? It was about dogs. If you did, can you tell me what she feeds her dogs?

lizbud
04-25-2007, 04:13 PM
She said she feeds cooked meat,vegs & some grains. Did you see what
she mixed up in a dish on the show?

p.s. Wasn't that Great Dane amazing? :D

slleipnir
04-25-2007, 04:16 PM
I saw that too. I LOVE her white "golden" retrievers :)

Daisy and Delilah
04-25-2007, 04:51 PM
I forgot to watch it!! Was that tiny Chihuahua on there? I knew I should have written myself a big note to remind me :(

NicoleLJ
04-25-2007, 05:02 PM
Yup the tiny Chihuahua was there. Did anyone else see the beautiful White Shepherd the trainer lady sat with on the couch in one part of the show. Beautiful dog. I enjoyed the show alot.
Nicole

RobiLee
04-25-2007, 05:07 PM
I am just now watching it and I heard her say that today's meal is rice, carrots and beef. Love Oprah's dogs! I'm so happy that she is doing a dog show today. ;)

*LabLoverKEB*
04-25-2007, 06:48 PM
I'm watching Oprah... so far I LOVE it! You know the Great Dane, Gibson, on the Oprah show?? Well, I met him at out local Bark in the Park! Just had to share! ;) :p

Flatcoatluver
04-25-2007, 06:53 PM
Too bad my mom wasn't waching the show. It's great that they told how important raw is. My parents do not want to switch to raw, but of course I really want to. The great dane was adorable! I also have a new book that I should read. The Loved Dog sounds interesting.

K9karen
04-27-2007, 10:45 PM
I'm watching Oprah... so far I LOVE it! You know the Great Dane, Gibson, on the Oprah show?? Well, I met him at out local Bark in the Park! Just had to share! ;) :p

Jealous!!!! I LOVE Danes. What a gentle giant!

I wonder if Oprah is no longer using Cesar Milan? I really liked Tamar's methods. I was surprised I was already doing some of them without realizing she utilized them

agilityk9trainer
04-28-2007, 12:23 AM
I loved tha methods her trainer used. Very similar to my own with a few great twists. The trainer's book is called "Love Dog" for anyone wanting to get it.