PDA

View Full Version : Gastroenteritis

Canis-Lupess
04-25-2007, 09:24 AM
Bah, I came down with a nasty somach bug and feel absolutely shocking. I tried to eat a slice of dry bread earlier but it came back up about an hour later.

It's not often I get ill like this.....Gah!!!! :(

As a result fo that bread coming back up, I haven't eaten anything else today, I've just been sipping water regularly. I hope it goes away soon because I lose weight really quick and I'm slim to start with.

Not only that but our jess is in at the vets after having x-rays for her nose problem. I have to pick her up at 6:30 and had to take her in first thing this morning. I couldn't drive myself feeling like this so had to get my stepdad to take me. Talk about timing itself right.... :(
I came down with this bug last night and got about 2 hours sleep as a result of it.

Taz_Zoee
04-25-2007, 09:43 AM
Ugh, I had gastroenteritis back when I was in high school. It was not fun. It lasted about a week, and I HAD to go to summer school (well, I didn't have to go, but wanted to take this one course), and if you missed one day you couldn't come back. My dad went and talked to the VP with a note from the doctor so they let me stay. I just had to sit at the desk closest to the door. :(
I hope you are feeling better soon.

Canis-Lupess
04-25-2007, 12:05 PM
Yeah, bugs like this always seem to coincide with important things that require you to be fit and well.

Still not eaten anything. I want to but even looking at food makes me feel sick.