PDA

View Full Version : Recued kitten Zilla has litter of 2!!!! (Zorro and Zena)

kaoK'okung
04-25-2007, 12:44 AM
I rescued a kitten not long ago at the request of my landlord. She told me Zilla was a he, but a few days later I looked and he was a she. 2 months later I had suspitions she was preggy, but she wasns't showing, but one evening dozing off on the couch with Zilla by my side she gives birth to 2 beautiful kittens, Zorro(blk one) and Zena(grey,tan).

Lilith Cherry
04-25-2007, 02:58 AM
They are all beautiful....and very lucky to have been rescued by you! I hope you can find them both loving homes.

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-25-2007, 04:10 AM
Awwww what a sweet surprise Zilla gave you there!! Will you keep the kittens? If not, I hope you can find excellent homes for them :)

Laura's Babies
04-25-2007, 04:18 AM
Awww! Look at the widdle babies!! She is lovely and it will be fun having kittens in the house, I am so jealous!

CultureJunky
04-25-2007, 05:39 AM
Aww, congratulations to Zilla, and her beauitiful babies. I hope you find loving homes for them and that she can then be neutered to stop anymore accidents! They're gorgeous.

kimlovescats
04-25-2007, 06:47 AM
I bet that was shock, her having babies right there beside you! :eek: She obviously felt very loved and secure with you!!! Thank you for taking her in. Where are her babies now? Did you keep them? Has mommy been spayed now? Would love an update!

Freedom
04-25-2007, 04:29 PM
What a surprise when you woke from that nap!

Is Zilla a good mom? Taking care of them ok?

catmandu
04-25-2007, 08:09 PM
Awww
That Reminds Me Of The Time That Pouncette Came Into My Home And Surprised Me With Two Little Babies Gary And Ivon.
Those Kittens Are So Adorable And We Send Prayers And Concatulations To Momma Cat And Children.

krazyaboutkatz
04-25-2007, 10:05 PM
They sure are cute and I hope that both mama and babies are doing well. :)