PDA

View Full Version : Victims of Pet Food Recall

Freedom
04-24-2007, 07:36 PM
Has anyone else seen this site yet? Some of the pets listed, were eating food I didn't even realize was on the recall list. I wonder who is developing this list and how accurate it is.

http://www.savejustone.com/MenuFoods/victims_of_menu_foods.htm

Chica
04-24-2007, 09:23 PM
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS SITE . IT GIVES MORE INFO. I AM SURE SCARED ABOUT WHAT TO FEED MY CHIHUAHUAS. SO FAR WHAT I GIVE THEM IS OK. :)

Catlady711
04-26-2007, 05:44 PM
Well I don't know about that site or not. Without a veterinary examination and lab work we can't possibly know that's what caused their deaths. As it is, the few pix I looked at the animals appeared to be quite old, and kidney failure is common in many older pets long before recalled food.

I think that anyone that does legitimately lose a pet due to the pet food thing is a horrible thing they have to go through, but I also think there are ALOT of people out there that either want to cash in on something or just can't accept that a pet ages and dies on it's own. My condolences to those who have lost pets regardless of reason.

Lady's Human
04-26-2007, 06:31 PM
I'm suspicious right off the bat as there is no info about how the site owners came by the info, and no contact info at all.

sirrahved
04-27-2007, 07:42 AM
I'm just rolling my eyes and walking away...