PDA

View Full Version : A real computer?

davidpizzica
04-24-2007, 04:26 PM
I'm hopeful that when I get my settlement from the insurance of that idiot who hit me, I can afford to buy a real honest to goodness computer! My web tv is so-so, but now, hopefully, I'll have the the money to afford one. I don't know if it'll be a laptop or a regular computer. When I do get one, my brother can help set me up with it since he was the head of the computer department at one of our local banks.

Zippy
04-24-2007, 04:46 PM
That Great! :D

Killearn Kitties
04-24-2007, 04:55 PM
That would be lovely. You will be able to treat us to more photos of those kitties of yours!

Laura's Babies
04-24-2007, 05:57 PM
I bet you will outgrow it before you know it! Mine is so loaded with pictures that it is slow as molasses now and it was so fast when I first got it.. I am thinking about updating this one and it isn't but about 2 years old.

davidpizzica
04-24-2007, 07:01 PM
I bet you will outgrow it before you know it! Mine is so loaded with pictures that it is slow as molasses now and it was so fast when I first got it.. I am thinking about updating this one and it isn't but about 2 years old.
My web tv system is temporary (four years temporary!) and I mainly use it for getting on PT. I can e-mail and google on it, but I want one so I can share my pictures.

Alysser
04-24-2007, 07:12 PM
That's great! I would love to see some pics of Nikki and Daisy. I have always admired how beautiful they were from your siggy. I hope you get the settlement soon, the sooner the computer the sooner the pics. :)

I got my new computer about 4-5 months ago and it's so slow already. I really need to clean it out with the pics. :o