PDA

View Full Version : Severe Weather on the way

momoffuzzyfaces
04-24-2007, 04:06 PM
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. There is a severe storm moving that will effect lots of states. We are under a tornado watch now. The weather channel is calling for hail and high winds and lots of rain for us. Colorado is having winter storm warnings. This storm stretches from Texas up in to the upper states. All of Kansas is in it.

Texas has already had tornado warnings issued.

Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts.

Babyboonie
04-24-2007, 04:26 PM
Thinking of those of you who are under warnings........... :(

davidpizzica
04-24-2007, 04:38 PM
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. There is a severe storm moving that will effect lots of states. We are under a tornado watch now. The weather channel is calling for hail and high winds and lots of rain for us. Colorado is having winter storm warnings. This storm stretches from Texas up in to the upper states. All of Kansas is in it.

Texas has already had tornado warnings issued.

Thanks for the prayers and good thoughts.
Connie, I'll keep you and anyone who will be affected by this huge storm in my thoughts and big Pittsburgh prayers for everyone.

Pawsitive Thinking
04-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Sending PT prayers to keep you all safe

lvpets2002
04-24-2007, 04:48 PM
:) Yup in Tx {MW} Now & headed for Oklahoma & Kansas..

Logan
04-24-2007, 05:38 PM
Connie, I hope it won't be as bad as they are predicting. Hang in there! You will be in our prayers.

Logan

Laura's Babies
04-24-2007, 05:56 PM
Don't it seem there are more and more of these bad storms? We are expecting bad weather here to sometime tonight or tomorrow... It is scary.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-25-2007, 10:58 AM
So far so good here. We had lots of lightening and rain yesterday and are waiting for anouther round this afternoon. There were tornadoes around Wichita, KS but not here, thankfully.

Texas is really getting pounded. At Eagle Pass there were several people killed and around 80 injured. Texas is still having severe weather.

The storms are now moving east into Arkansas and Missouri and heading to Laurie's neck of the woods; Louisanna. They are stretching clear up to the upper states too. David stay on alert!

Please keep prayers coming for everyone in the path of these storms.
Thanks a lot!!!

Logan
04-25-2007, 11:03 AM
Connie, I'm glad that everything is ok for you so far. The weatherman said that this is a very slow moving storm system. I was upset to hear about the deaths and injuries in Texas. Did you guys notice that it wasn't mobile homes this time, either? Usually it seems it is mobile home parks that get it the hardest and worst. :(

You stay safe!!!!

Logan

momoffuzzyfaces
04-25-2007, 11:08 AM
Connie, I'm glad that everything is ok for you so far. The weatherman said that this is a very slow moving storm system. I was upset to hear about the deaths and injuries in Texas. Did you guys notice that it wasn't mobile homes this time, either? Usually it seems it is mobile home parks that get it the hardest and worst. :(

You stay safe!!!!

Logan
Actually it was a mobile home that had 5 people killed in it when it was thrown into a school building. I think it killed the entire family.
So very sad!!! :(

angelbow20
04-25-2007, 11:46 AM
Whoa be careful and stay safe... Hopefully nothing is coming to PA although we are to get rain here, I think thats about it but I havent watched the weather today.

Edwina's Secretary
04-25-2007, 11:51 AM
Don't it seem there are more and more of these bad storms?

Global warming? ;) :D ;)

davidpizzica
04-25-2007, 11:52 AM
So far so good here. We had lots of lightening and rain yesterday and are waiting for anouther round this afternoon. There were tornadoes around Wichita, KS but not here, thankfully.

Texas is really getting pounded. At Eagle Pass there were several people killed and around 80 injured. Texas is still having severe weather.

The storms are now moving east into Arkansas and Missouri and heading to Laurie's neck of the woods; Louisanna. They are stretching clear up to the upper states too. David stay on alert!

Please keep prayers coming for everyone in the path of these storms.
Thanks a lot!!!
I am, Connie. This storm system is really wide spread. Even now Pittsburgh is being pounded with rain. My prayers are with the families of those who've perished in the tornados and also with those who are injured.

Kalei
04-25-2007, 12:14 PM
OH my goodness that's terrible! I will remember you while I work today and pray that you will be okay. Tornadoes are scary, I really hope none come near you.

Keep safe and keep us updated so we know you are okay.

Pembroke_Corgi
04-25-2007, 01:20 PM
I hope you don't have any storms too bad. The weather has been crazy, here, too. Yesterday in Denver (where I live) we just got cold rain. Where I work (12 miles SE) it was snowing like crazy- cold, wet snow, and when I left there was at least 3" and it was still snowing. It was a miserable day. I hope you don't get anything worse than a few showers.

sumbirdy
04-25-2007, 02:03 PM
It here last night. We had hail and rain and REALLY high winds. The tarp we had nailed on our new porch we are building blew completely off and landed halfway across our neighbors pasture which is across the road. :eek: I was freaked out and Lacy (our rat terrier) was shaking violently. We lost our electricity for 3-4 hours. Luckily we just built a covered walkway which goes unto our big porch and theres an area in between where our outside dogs stayed nice and dry. I kept going outside and checking on them and begging my parents to let them in but they wouldn't. But luckily they're all fine.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-25-2007, 06:33 PM
Looks like we are through the worst of it but we are under severe thunderstorm watch until 9 pm. It's sunny right now!!! :eek:
It's been thundering with lots of lightening and rain today; now sun! Go figure!
Looks like some more rain is on the way for later but I think our worst is over.

Prayers from me for all who are still in the path of this line of storms!