PDA

View Full Version : Early Mothers Day Present

NicoleLJ
04-24-2007, 02:32 PM
Hubby got my Mothers Day present early this year. Last night hubby and his dad(who is a mechanic) went and looked at a 2000 Chevy Suburban LT. Here is a pic:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/NicoleLJ_2003/tmpphpTrqsSq.jpg

It is in excellent condition. Hubby's dad checked it all over(he does for all the cars we are thinking of buying) and said it was great. So hubby put a down payment on it last night and we will hopefully get it on the Weekend. It is perfect for us, esspecially with another baby on the way. It has 3 rows of seats, leather. Tons of room in the back for the dogs. Loads of room for the kids. PLus the guy threw in two DVD TVs for travelling for the kids into the deal. This is going to make travelling so much more comfortable for the whole family.

Hubby says even though I can't drive and never will, this car is mine. I get to make all the decisions for it. This car will only be used when we need the whole family to go for a drive. So not every day. Probably once a week or so. Hubby has now turned the Jeep into his personal car. It is better on gas so that makes sense. I am so excited. I can't wait till it gets here.
Nicole

JenBKR
04-24-2007, 02:36 PM
How nice of him to do that! It is beautiful and looks very family friendly :)

cassiesmom
04-24-2007, 02:36 PM
What a wonderful hubby and what a wonderful gift! (Oh, Nicole - do you have a new picture of Sheena you can put up? If not, I'm still enjoying the last ones! Please pet Sheena for me!)

NicoleLJ
04-24-2007, 02:45 PM
Thanks. I will try and take some today. It is beautiful out so I will most likely be able to go outside to get some.
Nicole

kimlovescats
04-24-2007, 02:48 PM
What a wonderful gift for you and your entire family! Happy cruising!!! :D