PDA

View Full Version : Have I created a monster?!

catnapper
04-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Ok, I admit I photograph Cameron a lot. I think he's come to realize photos are a good thing that makes grandma happy. I'm trying to take a collection of photos with him in every mood, not just happy. I want grumpy, frustrated, tired, etc.

Anyway, here's the scene Sunday. Mr. VERY Unhappy getting his nails trimmed. The scene was hysterical, because he's worse than the cats or Nicki with getting nails trimmed!

So I grabbed the camera and quickly shot this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Cameron/Tears.jpg

I tried to reframe the photo for a better shot. But nope, he already knew I was snapping photos, so he smiled for the camera :rolleyes:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Cameron/Smiles.jpg

Have I created a monster? How can he go from tears and thrashing his body around to posing with a smile? LOL :D

Laura's Babies
04-24-2007, 06:31 AM
Easy for a 1 year old.. Their mood changes at the drop of a hat! Those are really cute pictures of him.

Craftlady
04-24-2007, 08:17 AM
Cute photos, welcome to a one year olds world.
Just wait, "terrible 2"s" are a year away LOL

Husky_mom
04-24-2007, 10:48 AM
I just ploped from my chair in LOL........ how cute is that??!!

I wanted to have those very same pics of my boy and sometimes I intenionally made him cry so i get a nice shot and trimming nail was a cry maker haha....... that cute "monster" sure has made my day!!

quit crying and give a smile?.......anything for grandma!! ;)

finn's mom
04-24-2007, 10:52 AM
hahaha, that's funny stuff.

ramanth
04-24-2007, 11:09 AM
LOL! At least now you know all you need to do is get the camera out if you need him to cooporate. ;) :D

Husky_mom
04-24-2007, 11:47 AM
I just remebered something...... whenever I plan getting a pic of my kid I say "a lil smile" (well actually "una sonrisita") and he tilts his head......LOl..... I came to the conclusion that whenever I said that I tilted my head because the camera was on my way and so he could see me smiling and he can imitate me.... well he DID imitate me tilt and everything.....LOL

Daisy and Delilah
04-24-2007, 01:00 PM
No, Kim. You've created another Pet Talk star!! That is so funny :D What a little ham :D

kimlovescats
04-24-2007, 02:58 PM
Nope, you are just a FUN grandma! How adorable!!! :D

Babyboonie
04-24-2007, 04:25 PM
That's so funny...not to mention cute. :D

jenluckenbach
04-24-2007, 05:52 PM
That is hysterical!!!! (and that little ham-bone is even cuter in person!)