PDA

View Full Version : My Girls! (Time for me to go to work)

Laura's Babies
04-23-2007, 09:35 PM
I thought I would post some pictures of my baby girls for you all to look at and remember since I am due to go back to work day after tomorrow.

Things with Boo are not going as well as I expected. It seems she can not be out and up here with the other girls for over 2 hours before she just HAS to attack one. She seems to have singled Samantha out and seems to really hate her. I have to watch her like a hawk because soon as I turn my back, she is after Samantha.. She stalks Amy but it seems Sam is a lot better bit of prey.

I hate having to keep her in my room with the door shut all the time but I do not have time to watch her everyday. I was sure hoping things would have worked out better by now. Just when I think we have made major progress and brag, the very next time I let her out, she attacks. Otherwise, she is the most sweet kitty you have ever seen. Sweet, affectionate and very much a humans cat. She loves hunans!

Here she is so regal and enjoying some rest in the living room. It was like she was posing and I had to get some pictures of it...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM3088.jpg

Samantha all stretched out, she has claimed this as hers now and I have never seen her stretch out like this to sleep.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM3086.jpg

Giz... what can I say? She is being Giz and this bread basket seems to have been claimed by her... My silly Giz.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM3090.jpg

Amy just emjoying one of the kitty sofa's... I LOVE this picture of her!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM3075.jpg

They said BYE till Meowmie gets back.

catlover4ever
04-24-2007, 07:54 AM
Laura, have a safe trip.

With Boo, do you have the Feli-away plugs? I know these helped me when I was trying to introduce Gracie and Gabe into the house. Just a thought. Boo must think or know she is alpha kitty.

Laura's Babies
04-24-2007, 08:42 AM
Yes, I have had those plugged in ever since she got here. I think she thinks she is the alpha kitty of the house and with her age, she should be but that has already been established so why does she have to attack EVERY time she comes out? I tried baby gates, 3 of them stacked and she climbs them.. :rolleyes: . I tried scolding and putting her back in the room and I am doing the water bottle spray thing now for several weeks. It ususally stops her early into her being out but after 2 hours, she is in attack mode and it don't stop her. Sometimes, all I have to do is scold her when I see her stalking and she will immediately go back into the room by herself. I keep telling her, she don't have to be friends or best buddues with any of them but she can not continue to be a bully and scare them all the time. Amy, Samantha and Giz are so jumpy now, even when they know she is in the bedroom. It has them tense and on edge all the time.

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-24-2007, 10:18 AM
Great pics, Laura!! What will happen with Boo while you are gone??

lvpets2002
04-24-2007, 10:25 AM
:) Oh is it that time again for you to depart from us?? :( We will miss you all.. Sorry about Boo's Cattitude.. Can you daughter keep her?? I am like you I just Love the Pic of Amy so comfy on the kitty sofa.. All your babies are so Adorable..

Laura's Babies
04-24-2007, 01:11 PM
Rie has a cat with just as bad a attitude and Boo so Boo will have to stay shut in that room while I am gone which worries me.. I am so afraid she will get depressed but I can't leave her free to roam to terrorize the rest of them..

Carol Bulger
04-24-2007, 01:48 PM
Going to miss you while you are gone, I to was hoping that Boo wpuld make a turn around but remember she is OLD and set in her ways plus she was always the "Queen" of the house when she was with me. Mama would be proud! Ha! You would have to know our mother!!! She was full of spit and fire.
Have a great trip and keep in touch via text messages.
Love ya, Sister {Carol} but most of all Oldbat!! :) :) :)

Laura's Babies
04-24-2007, 02:37 PM
Arg!! My Captain called and his best lifetime friend just hung himself so he won't be going with me. It will be a solo trip up to Hickman unless dispatch can hook me up with someone to pick up along the way up I-55. She is working on it right now. Poor Barney is so upset that this throws a big glitch into a lot of things, like WHO will take the car I drive up if the other Captain stays on? He feels guilty but you can not help what other people do and he needs to stay and help bury his friend...

I now have a passenger to ride with me all the way up... PHEW!

Yea, Sis, we will text after today. Boring text! and YES! Boo has a lot of Mama's spit and fire in her but could we get her to tone it down a little bit? I knew how to get Mama to act right (with ME) but Boo is a whole new ball game.. :rolleyes:

catmandu
04-24-2007, 06:33 PM
Actually Boo is attacking more out of fear I think than meaness and would probably like having that room all to herself.
I know that the Tubster retreats to the basement if things get too hectic with the Kitten Trio and hides in the Moose Angel hide out.
I am sorry to hear about that poor Fellow and may Our Lord have mercy on his soul.

momcat
04-24-2007, 06:42 PM
Hi Laura, Your girls are beautiful and they must miss you when you have to be away from them. How sad that Boo is having problems adjusting to the other kitties.

Have a safe trip!

kt_luvs_kitties
04-24-2007, 09:09 PM
Beautiful pictures, esp Giz. She is one stunning kitty. I hope and pray that you have another safe trip! We will miss you! Katie and kitties

Sevaede
04-25-2007, 12:22 AM
Awww! Bye Laura! :( :( The time always seems to come so fast! :(:( Your girls will be eagerly awaiting your arrival back home! We will miss you!

*HUG* Safe trip!

catfamily
04-25-2007, 03:37 AM
It's very stressful on everyone having that type of cat in the house.I have a couple like that here.
:rolleyes:
Have a safe and fun trip! :)
Bo being in her own room will be better...so don't worry...just make sure she gets a lot of water.because they need more water when they get older and being in a seperate room,sometimes the water evaperates quicker.

Laura's Babies
04-25-2007, 04:16 AM
Well, I am fixing to unplug the computer and get out of here. As of my leaving this morning, I will have 2 passengers, my Captain is going after all. Said they are having his friend cremated and that will take some time, more time that he can miss at work so as of last evening, he is going with us. At least I have a SUV this time so that shouldn't be a problem.

My babies are following me around this morning, wondering what I am doing up so early. Remember to hug your babies every day and tell them you love them. They are such a special "gift" that we have been blessed with.. And someone pm me the link to Ally's trip and arrival while I am gone so I can read all about it when I get back. I will miss all of you! Laura

catfamily
04-25-2007, 09:02 AM
Have Fun...and your cats are always loved and in good hands so try not to worry...again.lol
Funny...I do that all the time...hug and kiss each one every day.I want them ALL to know that they are ALL loved so very much.
I hope everyone does the same to their cats or dogs or whatever pet they have.They all have feelings,just like us.

Medusa
04-25-2007, 09:26 AM
Beauties, all of them. Journey well and stay safe.