PDA

View Full Version : Cassy and Livvy are HOME!!!!

AmberLee
07-09-2002, 11:01 PM
Hi all,

I got home about noon today. It WAS wonderful being spoiled by family as I recuperated, but I did miss my home and my own way of doing things, a bit. :rolleyes: The greatest part of getting home today was my friend who was pet-sitting Cassy and Livvy for me delivered them to me a few hours ago. Cassy's already made himself at home again and makes himself available for games, kisses and scritchies every few minutes. Livvy's a bit more hesitant to forgive me for abandoning her, I think. She will accept scritchies, but only in passing. I have taken tomorrow off and hope to get back in her good graces soon. We are in a heat wave here which probably isn't helping her feeling that 'all is right in her world' yet. :)

I see I missed a lot in the last few weeks. Congratulations to Lut and Noah's Mommy particularly for their milestones.

{{{hugs to you all}}}
A.L.

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-09-2002, 11:08 PM
THAT IS ALL IT WOULD TAKE TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!!! A COUPLE OF CUTE KITTIES!!!!!

Glad you are home and with the kitties!! Glad to have you back too!!! GLAD ALL IS WELL !! *HUGS TO YOU CASSY AND LIVVY*
I am sure Livvy will come around and forgive you I am just sure she missed you terribly and she needs to pout a little ;)

krazyaboutkatz
07-10-2002, 01:00 AM
I'm so glad that you're back AmberLee. http://www.smilies.nl/natur/ylflower.gif We sure missed you. I'm sure that both Cassy and Livvy have missed you very much. It sometimes takes some cats a little longer to show it. I'm also glad that you're feeling better too. Welcome back. http://www.gifs.net/animate/hummbird.gif

zippy-kat
07-10-2002, 02:05 AM
It's always sooo nice to come home, and even better when you can return to luvin' the furbies!

Welcome home, AmberLee. We certainly missed you.

Former User
07-10-2002, 02:16 AM
Glad to have you back AmberLee, as others have said, we sure have missed you!
I hope Livvy will forgive you soon, maybe few treats and cuddles will help....

07-10-2002, 07:29 AM
Oh sweet AmberLee !! I 'm glad I can speak to you before we leave for awhile (see on General) !!!
I hope the surgery went good and that you are felling stronger everyday now !!:) ? Give big hugs to Cassy and Livvy !!!!:p

Happy to have you back with us !!!!
Take care !!

Edwina's Secretary
07-10-2002, 10:10 AM
There's no place like home, there's no place like home.....

Now if Livvy and Edwina think the same...one good poop in the dining room and she is back to normal (Edwina statement whenever we go away!!)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hope to get back in her good graces soon

sasvermont
07-10-2002, 11:33 AM
We are all glad that you had success and you are home now with your pets!

We all missed you!
:eek: :)

NoahsMommy
07-10-2002, 11:42 AM
What a nice homecoming! Livvy has to act like that...she just wants extra attention! :) She'll get back to normal soon...

I'm glad you're back!!! :)

AmberLee
07-10-2002, 09:42 PM
I think Livvy and Edwina are sisters under the fur.

Cassy basically hasn't let me out of his sight and ideally has been within 'reach out and touch someone' distance for the last 24 hours.

Someone has poopied in the bathroom and piddled on my nightgown. I suspect my Livvy love, but am not positive. Grrr!

Livvy has quit hissing though, and allows fondlings again... Babysteps of progress.

Things are slowly coming back to normal. I go back to work tomorrow. (Wish me luck, please.)

yorkster
07-10-2002, 09:58 PM
Welcome back Amberlee! You were missed, and I am sure you missed your kitties alot!
Looking forward to seeing some posts from you. Take care!

lizbud
07-10-2002, 10:04 PM
Amberlee,

Just wanted to say I'm so glad you're home again &
on the mend. Sorry you have to go back to work so
soon.:( Take it easy on yourself. The kitties will get
back to normal soon (you're home). :D