PDA

View Full Version : That time already!

catnapper
04-22-2007, 08:57 PM
Oh boy, has this year flown by. We're already planning Cameron's first birthday party!

The party will be hosted by his godparents at their home.... they have an AWESOME home with a pool, tennis courts, etc. This will be a wonderful party though I think I'm gonna feel a little out of my element compared to the godparents :o

Ashley asked me to make his invitations, and showed me an example of what she found online.

Here's his invitation (the yellow sqaure will have all the details for date, time, location, etc)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Initation-1stBday.jpg
The pool photo and sunglass photo were taken this afternoon -- it was 83 degrees this afternoon! :eek: Grandma was smart enough to put sunblock on the little dude but forgot to put some on herself (duh!)

So now I need ideas for a wonderful first birthday gift from grandma and grandpa! I have a month and half to come up with something special.

Lori Jordan
04-22-2007, 09:19 PM
He is super adorable!

My dont they grow fast?

The invitation is adorable,Happy Birthday Cameron!

caseysmom
04-22-2007, 09:34 PM
That boy is too freaking cute! I love the invitation.

He is gonna be a heartthrob for sure.

k9krazee
04-22-2007, 10:35 PM
Wow, wow, wow. This year just flew by! The invitation is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

krazyaboutkatz
04-22-2007, 10:47 PM
Wow! I can't believe that he's almost a year old. He sure is a cutie pie.:) The invitation is adorable.:)

Laura's Babies
04-23-2007, 08:41 AM
That is a dahlin first birthday invatation.. PERFECT! To cute for words and a great idea!

Gee, another year GONE? :eek:

moosmom
04-23-2007, 10:31 AM
One year old ALREADY????? :eek: Wow!!!

I love the invitation. Sounds like it's gonna be one great birthday bash!!