PDA

View Full Version : Wish us luck!

wolfsoul
04-22-2007, 09:41 AM
We have a sanction match today!

I'm very nervous -- this will definatly test Visa -- we'll see if her long break from showing helped her improve at all (she hates showing since a professional handler took her and we think did something to her as we found out afterwards she has been DQed for abuse and rejected from a kennel club for abuse), and this is Solo's first show situation (and I haven't practiced with him :eek: He is going to be jumping up and biting my bum the entire time we're running around the ring).
Loki will also be competing, I am hoping that he will beat Solo as otherwise I'll have to get Marla to handle one of my dogs for me because Visa and Solo will be in the ring together (see how confident I am that Visa will take Best Female...LOLOL).

I'm hoping we do better this year; Last year Visa took both Best of Breeds and then went on to take a Group 2 and a Group 3. I am REALLY hoping to make it to the Best in Match ring, even if we don't win. Pictures will be taken, but my computer has been a big pain lately which is why I haven't been posting any, so we'll see if I can actually get them up. We're leaving in about an hour -- 2 1/2 hour trip with 3 dogs and a baby, will be interesting. Anyways, wish us luck! Lots of prayers that Visa enjoys herself!

wolfsoul
04-22-2007, 10:40 AM
Well, teach us for not reading the notice properly...today is the obedience sanction match, next weekend is the shw sanction match. So here I am all purty with my dogs all groomed to perfection and I have to start it aaall over again next weekend. Well...wish us luck anyways? LOL.

Ginger's Mom
04-22-2007, 12:57 PM
Well, good luck any way, Jordan. Hmm...it shouldn't be too hard to keep them looking that way for a week, should it?

I am joking, of course. ;) :D

cyber-sibes
04-22-2007, 01:52 PM
LOL! Good luck! Maybe you could just put them in a "Stay" till next weekend? Have fun!

cali
04-22-2007, 01:54 PM
lol good luck! I just had a Saction match with Electra this morning, Best in Group(for the second time is a row)! heres hopen Electra's luck will head your way!

elizabethann
04-23-2007, 08:28 PM
So, how did it go?