PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To PT Carol Bulger!!

Laura's Babies
04-22-2007, 08:45 AM
We have a new member here that is so very special to me, Carol Bulger. She is my SISTER! Yes, folks, MY SISTER!! I have 1 sister and she is her so lets give her a wonderful PT welcome! She has 2 feline companions, Sassy and Fred, a cute little while poodle Kiki and the greatest husband in the world that she will soon be married to for 37 years.. I kid you not, everybody adores my brother in law Tom, his sense of humor is right up there with RICHARDS!

Here are the fur kids

Sassy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2932.jpg

Fred
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2936.jpg

Kiki in the truck, ready to go...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2947.jpg
And my sister and her wonderful hubby when they were fixing to start out on their trip across country to move from Florida to Washington State
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM2950.jpg

Sis, there is a doggy section that you can post about Kiki and her funny habits and pictures of her when you learn how to do that.

Scooter's Mom
04-22-2007, 08:53 AM
I saw her post on your pet sofa thread and wondered if it was your sister!

Hello Carole, Tom, Sassy, Fred, and Kiki!

Welcome to Pet Talk. We're so happy to have you join us.

And Laura it was so nice to read "Fixin to" in your post... I'm from Houston and we all said it all the time. Out here in AZ they don't say it nearly as much. So it was like a touch of home. :)

Laura's Babies
04-22-2007, 09:03 AM
Scooter's Mom- Thank you, that gave me a laugh! I don't really realize how "southern" I am until someone points it out! LOL! I get that a lot on the boat..

I have new neighbors that moved in and they Hispanic, she said she would teach me Spanish if I would help her with her English.. I told her I could teach her "deep south english!"

Sista, what happened to the "OLDBAT"? "Oldbat" was a nickname her husband gave her many years ago and it has stuck all these years and we all love it, even her! I got her a bat birthday cake one year and as gifts, over the years, she has a collection of bats. I think even at one time she bought a sign for the house that said "The Oldbat lives here". I am a bit dissapointed you didn't sign up as the "Oldbat!". :confused:

jenluckenbach
04-22-2007, 09:15 AM
welcome * Welcome * Welcome

catfamily
04-22-2007, 10:40 AM
Hi Carol Tom..Fred,Sassy and Kiki,
What beautiful cats and Kiki is adorable too!
Kiki is so cute being already to go probably saying "c'mon guys...hop to it!'
That's a great picture of the 2 of you.
Welcome to pettalk all of you :)

Randi
04-22-2007, 11:06 AM
Welcome to PT, Carole, Tom, Sassy, Fred, and Kiki! We're one big family here, so you'll fit right in! :D

I'm in love with Fred of course, Sassy looks a lot like Fister's mom, she was a tough lady. Kiki is sweet too. Looking forward to hear more about them. :)

rkidsrcats
04-22-2007, 11:12 AM
The Tribe of Seven and Sam welcome you to PT. We are on again-off again contibutors to the forum, but we always like to look at the fur family photos and read the stories.

We are in WA state also - near the Seattle-Tacoma area.

Hope to see more of your little crew on PT.

The Tribe

Miss Z
04-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Welcome, Carol, I'm sure you'll love it here. I hope that you post plenty of pics of your pets, it's an absolute necessity on this board! ;)

DrKym
04-22-2007, 01:03 PM
Welcome to PT, your sister is a loved and well hugged member, I am certain you will be too, it is our pleasure to meet you and your furkids!

Sevaede
04-22-2007, 02:38 PM
**HUG**

WOOT! WEEEEEEEEEEELCOME CAROL!

phesina
04-22-2007, 03:47 PM
Welcome Carol, Tom, Sassy, Fred, and Kiki!

Great pictures! It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Pat, Peony, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, and Priscilla Angel

DJFyrewolf36
04-22-2007, 05:06 PM
WELCOME to PT!

Be sure to post lots of pictures! I will warn you, this place is addictive! :D

catmandu
04-22-2007, 05:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cats101661.jpg

MIQUELITO ANd SCRAPPY 2 ARE SO EXCITED TO WELCOME
CAROL
TOM
SASSY AND KIKI
TO PET TALK THAT THEY ARE WASHING UP TO BE SUPER SPIFFY.
WE ALL AT THE FOUND CAT PARADISE HOTEL WELCOME YOU ALL TO PET TALK THE HAPPIEST SITE IN THE WORLD!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_cats101660.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=cats101660.flv)
HERES THE VIDEO.
THE FIRST IS MICHEAL, POUNCIERGE AND JOHN HANCOCK ON THE ENCLOSED PORCH.

krazyaboutkatz
04-22-2007, 06:21 PM
Hello and welcome to PT Carol!!:) Your furkids look adorable and I've love to hear more about them.:)

Laura's Babies
04-22-2007, 08:43 PM
I don't know what she is doing today? :confused: I didn't hear from her all day yesterday then get up this morning to find she had signed up and posted.. She is a Social Butterfly since they got up to Washington on the week ends, enjoying herself in Washington.. Who know, they are probably out investigating things to do up there.

It is time she took time for herself so whatever she is doing, I hope it is relaxing and fun!

Rie Rie
04-23-2007, 08:10 AM
Great!! It's my favorite Aunt. A very big welcome to you Aunt Carol.
Love and Miss U!!!!

Donnaj4962
04-23-2007, 10:01 AM
Welcome to PT Carol and gang! This is such a wonderful and addicting :eek: forum! Everyone is so helpful and friendly! Can't wait to see posts from you and pictures of your babies!

catlover4ever
04-23-2007, 12:17 PM
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!! It's nice to meet Carol, Tom, Fred, Kiki, and Sassy!!!!

Laura's Babies
04-23-2007, 08:06 PM
Sis said her grandson has been on the computer all day and has had it tied up, soon as she can, she will get back here and see if she can post a response... Said he is downloading a movie or something and you can hardly even get email...

Carol Bulger
04-23-2007, 08:51 PM
Thank you for the welcome to PT. My sister Laura is trying to help me get started. Been 5 years since I have had a computer and its like starting all over again. They do so much more now. Yes, we southerners have to stick together!! Ha! my husband is from New York and we had to teach him a lot of our sayings. His favorite is {Yall come back now you hear}! We just left Florida and moved to Washington, every time I open my mouth I am asked {Where are you from!! Ha!!} It sticks with you no matter where you go and how long you have lived there.
Looking forward to being a new mwmber of PT and hearing from you again
Carol Bulger alias Oldbat

Carol Bulger
04-23-2007, 08:54 PM
I'm happy to hear from you and that I'm your favorite aunt.
Love and miss you to.

Carol Bulger
04-23-2007, 09:46 PM
This Laura's sister Carol alias Oldbat and I want to thank each and everyone for the warm welcome I have received. Please be patient with me as it is all new to me and a long while since I have been on a computer. With practice I am sure I will get it sooner or later. There are so many sweet babies on here and I know are they are all loved.
Again thanks!

Reachoutrescue
04-23-2007, 11:32 PM
Welcome to PT...You will love it here. Your pets are adorable.

Carol Bulger
04-23-2007, 11:48 PM
Thanks so much for the welcome to PT. I am new at this so you all will have bear with me. Everyone has such beautiful babies. Warms your heart that all have such loving owners.

Carol Bulger
04-23-2007, 11:51 PM
Thanks for such a warm welcome. I am looking forward to getting to knoe everyone especially all those sweet babies who can give you so much pleasure and love.
Carol Bulger alias Oldbat :)

Carol Bulger
04-23-2007, 11:54 PM
Thanks for the nice welcome to PT. Looking foward to making lots of friends and their cute babies. They can sure bring a lot of joy to us all.
Carol Bulger alais Oldbat

Carol Bulger
04-24-2007, 12:13 AM
Thanks so much for you warm welcome to PT. I am looking forward to making new friendships. Hope all will bear with me while I'm learning the ropes. Been quite a while since I have been on a computer and everything is so new.
I just love all the pictures of each and every baby on this site. They can sure grow close to your heart. Once you look into their eyes you are already in love with them. Thats one time I can say {It was love at first sight}. My husband, Tom, has always said that if there such as anything reincarnation that he was coming back as my cat cause I love them so much.....heck I love him to, been married for almost 37 years. He spoils my babies as much as I do.
Again, thanks for the welcome.

davidpizzica
04-24-2007, 01:09 AM
Welcome to PT, Carol! I'm David P and I'm an old bachelor from Pittsburgh, Pa. I have three cats that allow me to live with them (for right now!). Nikki, a tuxedo kitty, Daisy a nutty tortoiseshell kitty, and Marigold, another nutty tortoiseshell kitty. CDarol, I hope you post often here (and I think you will!). Beware though, this site is addictive!

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-24-2007, 03:45 AM
Hello Carol, welcome to PT !! My name is Lut (Maya & Inka's mommy on PT), and I am owned by 4 cats and a bunny. We also have plenty of fish in our pond :) . I hope you will like it here as much as I do :) . But beware: "Pet Talk is VERY addictive!!"

Pam
04-24-2007, 04:55 AM
Welcome Carol! I am Pam and I have two kitties, Trevor and Andy, and two poodles, a white standard named Bella and a black miniature named Ripley. We all hope to get to know you better in the days, weeks, months and years ahead. Yes, many of us have been here for years! :D Oh and several of us have family members on the board as well (my daughter posts as Christiansmommy). It is truly a big family here. ;)

catnapper
04-24-2007, 05:40 AM
Welcome Carol! I'm sure you'll love it here and become a cherished member just like your sister.

I'm Kim and have 5 kitties plus 2 when my sister in law moves in with us. I also have 1 dog, 1 grandson, and 3 young adult children (one is technically no longer a teenager since he'll be 21 this summer ;)) I basically live in a zoo. I'm not sure which are the animals -- the humans or the furry creatures. :p