PDA

View Full Version : URGENT question about sunflower seeds !!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-22-2007, 06:07 AM
I am so ashamed, but I have to admit that I lost all the addresses of PT-members who said they would like to get seeds.... :o :(
It is the best time now to plant the seeds, so please, send me your home address again. I remember 7 names (but no addresses), but I am sure there are more:
Almita, Mina's Momma, AdoreMy Dogs, Daisy and Delilah, JenBKR, Jenluckenbach and kuhio98.

Oh my, I am really ashamed now. I hope you all understand that I blame it all on my surgery... . It was on March 2nd. Since then I have not been able to leave the house because it was forbidden to drive for me. But yesterday I bought several padded envelopes, so all I need now is your addresses.
PLEASE,don't be mad at me.... :o , and PM me your addresses as soon as possible.
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/sepfl9.jpg

jenluckenbach
04-22-2007, 06:54 AM
No anger. I lose addresses ALL the time. :o

PM on the way.

kuhio98
04-22-2007, 10:51 AM
Lut ~ No worries. The ground is still frozen here. 30 F / 0 C so we won't be planting them for a while yet. I've PM'd you our address. Thanks!

Kfamr
04-22-2007, 11:39 AM
Lut, don't feel bad! We all understand.

I had sent you a PM but I will send again. :)

My mom is really excited about it too, although we've never had much luck with sunflowers and the squirrels like to eat them!

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-24-2007, 09:44 AM
* Bump *

Catsnclay
04-24-2007, 01:50 PM
Can I get in on this?!

I know I have a brown thumb when it comes to gardening, but I really like sunflowers.

Do they grow in the desert????

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-24-2007, 03:19 PM
Sunflowers are very easy to keep. They love sun :)
Please send me your address in a PM

Hugs!!
LUT

Can I get in on this?!

I know I have a brown thumb when it comes to gardening, but I really like sunflowers.

Do they grow in the desert????

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-25-2007, 03:52 AM
I still haven't got the address of Almita, AdoreMyDogs, and CatsnClay
Please send it in a PM asap :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-27-2007, 09:04 AM
THEY ARE SENT !!!!

Today I finally managed to make packages with sunflower seeds. I went to the PO and sent them out!! Watch your mailbox JenBKR, M & M, Lori Jordan, Kfamr, Daisy & Delilah, Sirrahbed, Kuhio, Jenluckenback, Adore my dogs, Mina's mom and John Gioielli (your friend Jen Luckenback).

BUT, two of you haven't send me their address yet; so if you want seeds, send me a PM asap :) . This are: Almita & Catsnclay :)

M&M's Mommy
04-27-2007, 11:56 AM
I saw my name on your sent list :). Thank you soooooo much!

kuhio98
05-13-2007, 10:05 AM
Lut ~ Thank you so much. The sunflower seeds have arrived in Alaska. If we ever have summer (it is currently 42 F / 6 C) so we won't be planting them for a while. Thanks again!

AdoreMyDogs
05-13-2007, 10:16 AM
My seeds are sprouting on the windowsill in Quinns room now! Thank you so much, Lut!

Catsnclay
05-13-2007, 07:40 PM
:o :o :o

I forgot about this thread!! I am SO sorry!

I just PM'd you - if it is not too late...........;)

Daisy and Delilah
05-13-2007, 08:44 PM
I hope you got my PM over a week ago Lut. Thanks again!! :)

Almita
05-13-2007, 08:59 PM
I sent you my address i believe like a month ago, don't remember i hope you recieved my pm.

Kfamr
05-13-2007, 10:15 PM
Lut,

I received the sunflower seeds before leaving on my vacation. THANK YOU so much! My mom and I will have fun planting and growing them together.

Happy Mother's Day to you!