PDA

View Full Version : Night at the Museum

momoffuzzyfaces
04-21-2007, 08:55 PM
The movie Night at the Museum will be out on dvd on the 24th. Has anyone seen it? Did you like it? Should I buy it?
I love Ben Stiller and Robin Williams. The monkey in the commercials for it reminds me of Mario who hangs out in the Thursdays bar! :D

*LabLoverKEB*
04-21-2007, 08:58 PM
I saw Night at the Museum in theatres, and I really enjoyed it! I don't know if I'll buy it on dvd, maybe! :)

Sirrahsim
04-21-2007, 08:59 PM
My husband and I saw it and LOVED it! We plan on buying it for sure :)

cyber-sibes
04-21-2007, 09:16 PM
My hubby & I saw it in the theater. It was a fun movie, I enjoyed it.
Why don't you rent it first, then decide if you want to buy it?

momoffuzzyfaces
04-21-2007, 09:22 PM
My hubby & I saw it in the theater. It was a fun movie, I enjoyed it.
Why don't you rent it first, then decide if you want to buy it?
I did think of that but since I don't have a car I have to take the bus. Going to the rental place, renting a movie, taking the bus back home then doing it all again to return the movie, costs too much. It would be almost as cheap to just buy the movie in the first place. :D

I just don't like to buy movies that are sad or gross or anything and one I'll watch over again. From what I've seen, this would be one I'd like. :)

Karen
04-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Moff, things like Netflicks are for you! No riding the bus - it's all done online and through the mail! And you can see many movies for the price of buying one, especially because there's usually a great "deal" to get you to subscribe!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-21-2007, 09:46 PM
Moff, things like Netflicks are for you! No riding the bus - it's all done online and through the mail! And you can see many movies for the price of buying one, especially because there's usually a great "deal" to get you to subscribe!
I thought about Netflicks once but since I don't use credit cards, specially on line, I figured that wouldn't work so hot either. Besides, I'd still need to take the bus to and from the post office to mail them back. :(
I am just a party pooper I guess! ;)