PDA

View Full Version : Does your pet ever sit/stand/ run with/around you when you are on the pc?

Whisk_Luva
04-21-2007, 02:48 PM
Does your pet ever sit/stand/ run with/around you when you are on the pc?

Whisk_Luva
04-21-2007, 02:50 PM
yep Whisk runs around me in his ball or pen of he sits on my lap :)

Chilli
04-21-2007, 02:57 PM
Don(my quaker) is always out with me while I'm on the computer. Right now he's eating and asking me "Whatcha doin?" =]

Roxyluvsme13
04-21-2007, 03:26 PM
Yes.

Zippy
04-21-2007, 04:04 PM
Yes Pumpkin likes to try to sit on the keybourd. :rolleyes:

lute
04-21-2007, 06:32 PM
Oh yes! Usually the dogs are either lounging under the desk or runnin around. Sometimes I put the dogs up and get a couple chickens out. They like sleeping on my lap while I'm on the computer.

Taz_Zoee
04-21-2007, 06:41 PM
Yes. Zoee is usually right behind the chair, so when I push back to get up I scare the crud out of her. And Taz is usually right in my face so I can't see the monitor!! :D

Sophist
04-21-2007, 08:45 PM
When I get on the computer they usually all crowd around for a nap up against my chair (cured me of my habit of tipping in my chair, lol) or line up with toys for me to throw.

Every so often one will insist on hopping up to see what I am doing, usually if I am watching a video with interesting noises.

Tollers-n-Dobes
04-21-2007, 10:00 PM
When I'm on the computer, Tango usually sleeps on the dog bed right beside it. Either that, or she stands and stares at me wagging her tail in hope that I'll get off and play with her.

DrKym
04-21-2007, 10:04 PM
My dogs are always at my feet or trying to be in the lap 5 of the 9 of my Kitties are on the window or the desk, my lory is on the keyboard or my shoulder and my macaw is on her playstand next to me. so Even though I swear that i go to the "office" to de animalize................LOL

Blue Dragonfly
04-22-2007, 01:46 AM
Yep, Boof sits next to me and goes to sleep. Sometimes he jumps on my lap, and he circles around my chair when he is horny.

Argranade
04-22-2007, 08:52 AM
Sometimes I'll bring Shiney my lovebird with me but he gets SO anoying,

He tries to bite threw the mouse wire and then tries to mate with my hands while typing ... :o

So when I'm on the computer I rather it be JUST me, when I get my Alex parakeet he'll be beside me on the computer because I have a specail perch for him right behind me.

cali
04-22-2007, 02:09 PM
nope, my doggys sleep around the computer desk when I am on the computer. the only time they are up and about while I am on the 'puter is when they are demanding dinner lol

ProudKittieMom
04-28-2007, 12:36 AM
lmao great poll here :D

Lets see now the dogs like to nudge u with their heads to get your attention1

Blue, Stormie and Bella usually try to jump on my labtop while I am on it and Bella is always next to me besides that! But Blue just loves to curl on my lap while I am on the computer :D

Also Bella likes to jump on my shoulders often when I am doing things ecs when I am on the computer!

Willie now will just come to u and give u his paw and meow o so cute! So of course I have to give him lovin...

OK i am a sucker and give them all lovin

But Blue, Stormie, and Bella have a tendancy to delete very important school work :rolleyes:

Miss Z
04-28-2007, 05:21 AM
Tia often sits on my shoulder whilst I'm on PT. Problem is, she gets bored after a while and she emigrates to the keyboard and chases my typing fingers, which makes a heck of a lot of typos!

Like for example, 'Tia stop being so annoying!' becomes:

'rrrtThjjj cddddia ssssfrrth7787yyyyojpuubtg beiiiijk,,nbg gfffdsutuuo jhgfhhbannnnjuouyikknhggghjjjjjjjjjnb !'

(yep, that was mostly with Tia's 'help' :D )

The gerbils are just too quick for me to let them loose around the laptop. They'd just run off and I'd have a hard time catching them.

IRescue452
04-28-2007, 09:09 AM
Autumn lays at my feet, Corinna runs around the desk

mike001
04-29-2007, 08:12 AM
Nope...they sleep beside me or in the hall.

Suki Wingy
04-30-2007, 12:48 PM
Only Niņo and he usually lays on his bed next to it. But most of the time it's not a pc, its a mac.

KittyGurl
04-30-2007, 03:24 PM
Duke lay/sits next to me on the couch when I'm on my laptop. Angel just stars at me and so does Snow!

Kalei
04-30-2007, 04:06 PM
Haha, my rabbit does all the time, I'm on my laptop and she constantly runs all over my and around me like she wants my attention on her lol.

Pembroke Welsh Corgis love me
05-07-2007, 10:50 AM
ya they just want attention that's all I think it's cute when they do that :D

BCollie_Kelly
05-07-2007, 02:52 PM
nope, my doggys sleep around the computer desk when I am on the computer. the only time they are up and about while I am on the 'puter is when they are demanding dinner lol

Thats exactly how my 2 are :)

-Pickle-
05-13-2007, 01:57 PM
pickle sits on top of the computer monitor and tries to catch the mouse cursor. not goo dif you have an essay to write..
oh and sometimes she decided to stand on my keyboard when im talking to someone on msn.

5Cats
05-18-2007, 03:01 PM
Of our 3 cats, it's mostly the boys who visit, sometimes wanting to get into the somewhat available lap. Cato is funniest; he'll circle around my chair over and over, sometimes walking and talking. Now that I think about it, it's usually a counter-clockwise cirle.

Babyboonie
05-19-2007, 05:02 AM
Most definately a yes! Tigger either:

sleeps where my feet would go if I could get close enough to the computer.....
walks across the keyboard when i'm typing
chases the cursor, mouse, typing on the screen (not good when the claws come out!!)
or he just sits right in front of the monitor looking at me with those gorgeous hazel eyes wanting attention!!
Louie on the hand, sits patiently next to me....constantly meowing!!!!

k9krazee
05-20-2007, 06:09 PM
I guess! Haha, I wasn't sure how to answer that one. Jack's usually in his chair or on my lap, couldn't even begin to guess where all of the other critters are.

Elf Shadow
05-23-2007, 02:30 AM
Lil sometimes likes to sleep on my lap while i'm on the comp.that dog likes to sleep anywhere :)

boris91
05-30-2007, 11:17 AM
my degu climbs al over me! the cats jump on my for a fuss and i sometimes have my ferrets sitting on my shoulder or bob tail laying on my lap!