PDA

View Full Version : More baby chicks!

lute
04-20-2007, 07:22 PM
Since more of my bigger chicks have turned out to be males I decided to get up early this morning and beat the mailman to the feed store. So I grabbed a friend and we went into town. As soon as the mailman dropped off the box of chicks I told the lady I wanted to pick from the new chicks. I kept asking her if they got in this kind or that kind. so she just handed me the box and the order sheet. I brought home two Aracauna banties and a white Silkie banty! These lil gals are only about the size of a quarter. They are loud lil things. I'll get some pics soon!

critter crazy
04-20-2007, 07:56 PM
OOhh.....very cool!!! I so want a Silkie!! They are such great little birds! And of course so are the Araucanas! I love my litte one!:D

sweetpatata6
04-20-2007, 08:34 PM
My friend has silkies and LOVES them... They're so funny. She also has a havaneese ((dog)), and Charm likes to herd them lol

lute
04-20-2007, 09:11 PM
OOhh.....very cool!!! I so want a Silkie!! They are such great little birds! And of course so are the Araucanas! I love my litte one!:D
I've wanted Araucanas for the longest time. Every time I went to the feed store they were always already sold. I found out when they were shipped and got there on shipping day so I could have first pick!LOL I had silkies last year, but Gracie got them. :( I was actually only planning on getting the EE, but I could never pass up a silkie!