PDA

View Full Version : Meals On Wheels And Are The Found Cats Delirious!!

catmandu
04-20-2007, 07:18 PM
As Am I.
Its Not Meals On Wheels But Theres A Deli That Will Bring Lunches Or In My Case Dinners And You Pay Half Price For Them, With A Dollar Tip I Put In.
Moday To Friday At 4 I Can Have Ham Steak, Pork Sirloin Or Southern Style Chicken And I Have A Feeling That The Southern Style Chicken Will Win Out.
The Pork Tenderloin Was A Generous Portion And Theresa Got A Nice Pile.
As Did The Found Cats But So Did I And I Got All The Salad And Most Of The Potatoes.thats Generous Of The Found Cats.
And Do They Love That Chicken.
Janice The Delivery Ladys A Cat Lover And Herman And Lily Love The Big Catnip Mouse. The Found Cats Love To Share With Anyone Who Brings Fried Chicken.
I Am Happy.

Laura's Babies
04-20-2007, 09:28 PM
Maybe we all need to start feeding ours take out/meals on wheels and get them off that tainted cat food.

cassiesmom
04-20-2007, 10:03 PM
Cassie would LOVE take-out every day! Preferably take-out from the Asian restaurant, so she can have the tiny little shrimp from an egg roll followed by chicken.

Medusa
04-21-2007, 06:51 AM
As long as my fur posse gets chicken, prepared any way, I'm aces in this household. :p No spoiled cats on this website, no way, huh uh. ;)

TopCat3
04-21-2007, 07:39 AM
Ooooh nooooo, not here in this household...no spoiled cats, none at all...no...definitely not.

catmandu
04-21-2007, 09:53 AM
This I Think Is Proof That My Cat Angels Are Watching Over Us.
With All This Tainted Food Out They Knew That We Neede A Source Of Yummy Tummy Food.
And We Split Evenly.
I Get All The Salad And Veggies The Cats Get The Chicken.
Actually I Get Chicken Too.
Today Theres No Delivery I Pick Up Ribs And Fixings At The Barn, 6 Dollars For A Half Rack, Rice And Sald.
Im A Happy Cat Man.
This Will Save Money Which Will Go Into Treats For The Cats And I.

Don Juan's mom
04-21-2007, 11:56 AM
Congratulations. My mom was a volunteer driver for Meals on Wheels for many years. I'm sure Don Juan recognized that when he ended up on her lap ten minutes after she and Dad came in my house.

Liz

catmandu
04-21-2007, 03:27 PM
As was my Dear Mother for many years.
At her service several of her clients came and told me of her generosity.
All the Cats and Dogs at these homes came to her right away as she would bring little treats and toys for them, the way she did for Pouncer and Scrappy in days gone by.
And if there was something that they liked My Dear Mother would pay for it out of her own pocket.
I know that she with the Pet Angels now having a wonderful time and we will be reunited.
One Fine Day.