PDA

View Full Version : Newbie :)

So-Crafty
04-20-2007, 10:38 AM
Hi everyone. My name is Jamie and this is my return to Pet Talk after a very long time away. A very long time ago, I used to come to Pet Talk to discuss the "right breed" for me. Now, several years later here I am with the perfect breed. It was a long road filled with bumps, bruises and a few arguments, but I'd do it all over again in a second if I had to.

I am the proud Mom to Keegan, my 2 year old Black/White Parti Colored American Cocker Spaniel. She is funny, loveable, a velcro dog - every single thing that I used to come here for advice about - she is. It's so nice that I finally have her and my life has become fufilled and enriched now that she's in my life. Later on down the road, we're planning on buying another Cocker (this time a Black one) and maybe showing him or her.

I also have yarn catchers (also known as the incredible duo, Kimber and Hannah). Kimber is a DSH x Russian Blue and Hannah is a rescued Manx. Kimber is the better of the two at slowly undoing the crocheting I work on :rolleyes:

I also have a 4+ year old Cockatiel named Birdeo. And yes, they all get along famously.

Its been a pleasure to meet all of you and I look forward to joining in on all the wonderful posts!

Vela
04-20-2007, 10:41 AM
Welcome back to PT. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we do!

Ginger's Mom
04-20-2007, 11:16 AM
Hi Jamie and gang, welcome to Pet Talk! I look forward to seeing and hearing more about all of them.

Kfamr
04-20-2007, 12:37 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Jamie! I see you're a Floridian, too. Whereabouts?

I'm Kay and mom to 4 rescued mutts.
Hope to see and learn more about your furkids. :)

pessimisaurus
04-20-2007, 01:20 PM
welcome! you must post some pictures! I adore cockers, they are too funny. the are so sweet and friendly, their tails never stop!

PJ's Mom
04-20-2007, 02:15 PM
Hi Jaime. I own a cocker also. His name is PJ but we just call him Peej. I'll post pics of mine if you post pics of yours! ;)

Freedom
04-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Welcome Back! Wanna see pics, want to see photos!

I have a fun filled home with 8 (soon to be 9) cats, and a bichon.

Sandie

So-Crafty
04-20-2007, 02:28 PM
With pleasure :)

Reachoutrescue
04-20-2007, 04:33 PM
Welcome to PT, Jamie and crew. I am sure you will love it here, we all do. Welcome and thank you for the pics...your furkids are adorable!!

Taz_Zoee
04-20-2007, 08:24 PM
Welcome (back)!! As you can see in my siggy, we use to have a cocker named DJ. He was an awesome dog and we miss him very much. Keegan is adorable and I look forward to seeing more pictures of your crew. :D

pitc9
04-21-2007, 07:42 AM
WELCOME!
Thanks for posting pictures!
Don't be shy about posting more in the future!!
We just Looooove pictures!