PDA

View Full Version : Terry died!

Heather Wallace
07-09-2002, 02:44 PM
My mums dog, Terry, died today from cancer of the stomach. He was 14yrs old and a lovely dog.

Miss you loads.

DoggiesAreTheBest
07-09-2002, 02:54 PM
Heather, I am sorry for your family's loss. He looks like a sweet pooch. I am sure you have very fond memories.

lovemymaltese
07-09-2002, 02:55 PM
I am so sorry to hear that, Terry was a beautiful dog. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mother.

Heather Wallace
07-09-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by DoggiesAreTheBest
Heather, I am sorry for your family's loss. He looks like a sweet pooch. I am sure you have very fond memories.

Yes lots. The picture was taken last christmas when we dressed him up as a reindeer.

pupper-lover
07-09-2002, 03:04 PM
Sweet Terry :( .

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I had a Golden named Ginger that died of liver cancer at the age of ten. It was unbearable to lose her, but comforting to know she was no longer suffering. Maybe Ginger was there to meet Terry at the rainbow bridge.

We will be thinking about Terry and your family. Thanks for sharing the sweet photo.

Edwina's Secretary
07-09-2002, 03:04 PM
Oh Heather...What a time of it you have been having lately.

You know, I did not have a pet for many, many years after leaving my parents home mainly because I could not bear the idea that I would have to lose them. I have learned from Edwina that I was all wrong and really quite selfish. I hate to use a horribly overdone quote but..."tis better to have loved and lost than never to to have loved at all."

I'm sure that Terry...like Ebony and Gem gave and received great love, regardless for how long.

My thoughts are with you....

Cinder & Smoke
07-09-2002, 03:13 PM
Dear Heather & Mom ~

So very sorry that you lost Terry... :(

Safe trip to the Rainbow Bridge, Terry.
Say Hi to Lady, Casey, Arrow, and Shadow.
They'll be happy to show you around the Bridge.

/s/ Phred, Cinder & Smokey

Dixieland Dancer
07-09-2002, 03:17 PM
Deepest heartfelt sympathy at your families loss. The picture is absolutley priceless!

Logan
07-09-2002, 03:25 PM
I'm so sorry, Heather. You have suffered enough, my dear. Please know that you, your mother and Terry are in our prayers.
:(

tatsxxx11
07-09-2002, 03:46 PM
Oh Heather..I'm so very, very sorry. You and your family have suffered such loss recently. Dear Terry looks like the sweetest of pups. My Jingles passed on from liver cancer. I miss her so. But I know that, being the loving doggie that she is, she is there at the gates of the Rainbow Bridge, welcoming precious Terry with open paws. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this very sad time. Most fondly and with deep sympathy..Sandra

Cincy'sMom
07-09-2002, 04:09 PM
Rest in Peace sweet Terry

Randi
07-09-2002, 04:12 PM
Heather, I'm so sorry to hear about your mum's loss. You've had a tough time recently! :( Terry looks so sweet on the picture - try and remember all the good times with him! He's not suffering anymore! May he rest in peace!

My thoughts are with you! :)

Aspen and Misty
07-09-2002, 04:30 PM
O Heather I am so sorry about your loss. He lookes liek a wonderful dog, or was that a reindeer. Either way you had to of loved him because he looks like such a happy dog. he will enjoy his time at the rainbow bridge.

aly
07-09-2002, 04:36 PM
Heather, I am so sorry. That picture is just precious. He is now running free waiting for you and your family at Rainbow Bridge. I hope this is the last loss you will suffer for awhile. I know how much it hurts. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

zippy-kat
07-09-2002, 05:47 PM
Rest peacefully, Terry.

Heather Wallace
07-09-2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Oh Heather...What a time of it you have been having lately.

"tis better to have loved and lost than never to to have loved at all."
I'm sure that Terry...like Ebony and Gem gave and received great love, regardless for how long.

Yes I know. The thing is our family is having so much bad luck at the moment. It was my mums partner that first got terry and then my mum and gordon met. So my mum has only had terry for 6 years or so. After the two rabbits dying Gordon was diagnosied with Cancer also, then terry dying. I live 300 miles away from my family home in Scotland, but I visited there only 2 weeks ago.

It was sad to hear this news though but he had a very good and spoiled life. He was a character.

Edwina's mum. it is very true quote.:)

sirocco
07-09-2002, 06:23 PM
Oh Heather IŽm really sorry for your loss. I truly know youŽll enjoy the lovely memories your loved ones left here in the Earth, and continue giving the love you showed to them to new furry friends that surely need someone like you!!

Nita
xxx

Charliesmom
07-09-2002, 07:48 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I understand completely. My Charlie 181/2 was put down yesterday. It is real tough but I beleive they both are in a better place now and we will see them again. God bless you.

KYS
07-09-2002, 07:54 PM
I am so sorry to hear about
your mothers dog.
You will have a life time of fond memories of Terry.
Not that your family's pain will be any easier. :(

Charliesmom, I am so sorry for your loss too.
You were blessed to be able to spend 18 years
with your Charlie.

gini
07-09-2002, 09:06 PM
Dear Heather, your recent losses have been very difficult and I am so sorry to hear about, yet another.

Our pets are with us such a short time - never long enough. I hope you and your Mom are comforted by the fact that you gave Terry such a good loving home for a long time.

The Rainbow Bridge is a comfort for us all.

Gepansy
07-09-2002, 10:41 PM
:(Sorry about Terry.:(

Sudilar
07-09-2002, 10:46 PM
Beloved Terry looked like a wonderful dog. Remember the good times and know that he is healed now. Bear, my mom and dad's dog who died last week, is there to show Terry around at Rainbow Bridge. I am so sorry.

Sue

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-09-2002, 11:12 PM
What a sweet picture of Terry and such a wonderful memory... I know Terry lived a very happy life and (he made a GREAT reindeer;) ) **hugs to you and your family**

*LabLoverKEB*
07-09-2002, 11:47 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry, to hear about your loss.:( Sandra, that picture of sweet Jingles, remindes me of my Teal so much. I miss my Teal.//www.westwoodi.net/~smilies/otn/sad/frown.gif

shais_mom
07-10-2002, 12:02 AM
Please accept my sympathy to you and your family for your loss. I know he had a wonderful life.
God Bless.

Former User
07-10-2002, 02:45 AM
Heather, I'm sorry to hear this, as if you haven't gone thru
enough lately...Rest In Peace Sweet Terry! Go find my dear Nappe and play with him!

07-10-2002, 06:54 AM
So sorry to hear about your loss , HEATHER !!!! Losing one of your pets is always so hard ....;
But believe this : that doggie is now happyly playing with all our Rainbow pets ! Hope he will meet your Nappe , Niina and get real good doggie-friends !!!
take care Heather !!!!!

Sam's My Baby
07-10-2002, 07:41 AM
I am so sorry Heather, you have suffered so much. May he rest in peace.:( :(

anna_66
07-10-2002, 08:01 AM
Heather, I'm sorry to hear about your mom's dog. If she was as attached to it as my mom was, I know her heart is breaking:(
But I'm sure she lived a full and happy life with your parents and now will be playing in the fields of the Rainbow Bridge with my mom's poodle Ginger and our little Keisha Monster. She will never get lonely, she has all of our pets who have left us to play with now.
Please give your mom my deepest sympathy.

Anna

Heather Wallace
07-10-2002, 08:07 AM
Thanks everyone for your kind words, I will pass them on.

ramanth
07-10-2002, 09:46 AM
(((HUGS))))

I'm so sorry to hear of you and your mom's loss.

Rest in Peace, sweet Terry.

Albea
07-10-2002, 12:50 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/p572f1d87587f8b3f7401cc31b5725079/fdc09126.gif So sorry about Terry. Please accept my deepest sympathy on your family's loss.

Ann
07-11-2002, 06:22 AM
I'm so sorry :( He was an adorable dog