PDA

View Full Version : Harley and Morty are going camping!

My Peanuts
04-20-2007, 10:25 AM
Last year I took Jimmy, tomorrow I'm taking Harley and Morty. Sylvia isn't much of a camper. Actually she isn't much for leaving the house other than for walks.

Anyway, my boyfriend and I are going on a virtually unplanned last minute camping trip and we were going to bring one of my dogs and one of his. Since his golden, Allie, has cancer and living on borrowed time (there are a few threads about it) we were going to bring his GSD mutt Lucky. We decided against it since we don't want to take Lucky away from Allie even for one night. We don't want to stress the poor girl out anymore than she needs to be. (she’s still eating and playing as normal, but the tumor is huge)

So it was decided that Harley and Morty are going. I'm so excited! This time we got a nice big tent and blow up mattress and a bunch of other supplies. I'll be sure to bring the camera so everyone can see the boys on vacation. :D

I hope they are as good as Jimmy was last October. :D

Ginger's Mom
04-20-2007, 11:12 AM
Oooh, how exciting, it sounds like fun. :) Yes, please take lots of pictures and let us know how the boys like camping.

I am glad to hear that Allie is still eating and playing and enjoying life.

pessimisaurus
04-20-2007, 01:21 PM
wooooohoo! I *love* camping! brocks been twice, alki once. it is so much fun- cant wait to see pics/stories!

caseysmom
04-20-2007, 03:12 PM
I am jealous I love camping and haven't been in almost 2 years.

jackie
04-21-2007, 01:42 PM
have a great time and take pictures!

I am planning on taking the boys camping later in the summer, so you can give me some "tips" when you get back. :)

caseysmom
04-23-2007, 09:03 PM
Well....was it fun? Did you take pictures...hint hint....

elizabethann
04-24-2007, 07:36 AM
I want to take Fenway camping someday.

Please share pictures!

Kfamr
04-27-2007, 02:25 PM
So, where are our pictures! Hope you had fun (or have you gone yet?) Kiara and Mufasa will get to go camping in May! :)