PDA

View Full Version : Felix

mom2lotsacats
04-20-2007, 08:30 AM
Felix,
What a pretty kitty you are! I'm glad you have a good home. I have cats that like plastic bags as well, so must put those away immediately. Maybe you could play with a box instead? Congratulations on being cat of the day!

catmandu
04-20-2007, 09:47 AM
What an Owesome Orangie you are Felix.
You certainly so look so regal and proud in your Furr Ever Manor , and we know that you are upholding the tradition of British Cats to do thier duty and make thier Guardians as happy as they can.
The Found Cats All send a Cheerio and a Royal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW To FANTASTIC FELIX THE FIRST OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

RedHedd
04-20-2007, 11:27 AM
Oh my! What a super orange fluffy dude you are, Felix, however it sounds like your Superman experiment was a flop :p I'm so glad you weren't hurt in that misadventure. May I squish you? You just look SO soft and irresistibly fluffy :D

lvpets2002
04-20-2007, 11:33 AM
;) ;) Your just too Adorable & Breathtaken Felix.. Yes one of my girls had a plastic bag incident like yours & the whole household went into a panic.. Now meowmom cuts the handles off the plastic bags now.. **** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ****gO for those kitty treats..

cassiesmom
04-20-2007, 11:35 AM
Felix, you are a very handsome Orangeman! You look very dignified there on the newel post. I agree with RedHedd - you are so fluffy! Could you please ask your people to give you a hug and a snuggle for me? Happy Cat of the Day, Felix!

Babyboonie
04-20-2007, 12:29 PM
What a gorgeous Orangie you are Felix. My two cats also like carrier bags....sounds like must be a cat thing!! Thankfully we haven't had any parachute incidences...but quite a few near misses! :D

Enjoy being our COTD

momoffuzzyfaces
04-20-2007, 01:24 PM
Felix what a handsome fellow you are!!! :D

What a wonderful picture of you sitting there like the Lord of the Manor!!! :D
It was a treat for me to see it and meet you.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
04-20-2007, 01:33 PM
Hi there handsome, hunky Felix!!! What a beaUtiful, creamsicle kitty you are! I simply adore your name! Takes me back to my childhood, one my fave cartoon characters, Felix...Felix the Cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat!:D And that you are Felix, WONDERFUL!:) And like that "other" Felix, is seems you too have your very own "bag of tricks!" But when it comes to that nasty plastic bag, be careful sweetheart! No more parachuting for you!;eek: I hope you're enjoying this beautiful Spring day Felix, soaking up lots of sunshine, being spoiled rotten and reveling in your well earned Cat of the Day kudos!:) Congrats to you, precious Felix! I hope your Mom will pass along an extra dozen or so cuddles and kisses to you, from me!:)

kb2yjx
04-20-2007, 05:12 PM
Sweet Felix!! I can tell you are one of those sensitive ORANGEMEN!!!! I just love your fluffy coat!! HAPPY COTD!!!

sasha the cat
04-20-2007, 09:52 PM
You are a very handsome Felix -- and so am I! Mew, congratulations from me, Felix the Prince and my big brother, Norman the King.

Our purr~ents said you are so cute, handsome and you look cuddly too. Have a great day being our COTD for today, the 20th of April 2007.

Live long & prosper, always loved and cherished. Every pet deserves to be loved, respected and well treated. May we all live to see that be a fact of life for pets everywhere.

Purrs & kissykittykisses from me and Norman & our purr~ents send endless love to you.

Felix the Prince (my day to channel!).[/IMG]
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6cf37b3127cce8f69bb31bbb900000036108AcNGjdi1aNs
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6cf37b3127cce8f69b8437a6200000036108AcNGjdi1aNs