PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo! #208 ~ 4 years of Thursdays!~

gini
04-19-2007, 10:59 AM
"Someone" promised to be here and open the bar today in honor of our fourth year - maybe he is stuck in traffic?

Let's just sit around the fire with your favorite brew or drink and remember all of the good times we have had here for the past four years!

Does anyone remember some funny stories?

I made scrambled eggs, bacon (extra crispy) fresh orange juice, some hashed browns, toast and muffins - and a very special coffee - so sit back and enjoy the breakfast and laugh all day!

catland
04-19-2007, 11:51 AM
I'll join you Gini.

Quite the spread you have here - the bacon smells yummy. I'll have some of that "special" coffee.

As one who has had the honor of having her pants hand washed in your sink by an international contingent of PT'ers, I feel qualified to share a tale or two.

I think that some of my favorite times here resulted from those giddy moments when we would stray completely off topic so that before you know it, we were creating a whole Thursday's universe populated with some very wonderful characters and places - including Mario, the haz-mat guys, the lost and found, Orc, and many others. Anyone else care to add to the list?

lbaker
04-19-2007, 12:03 PM
*waves hand* I remember some funny stories, so many I don't know where to start. Remember when Mario first peeked his head in the door? (Slick wanted to know who Mario was and if he were single) :D Or, some of our field trips!! I loved our visit to the Grand Canyon, especially when the HazMat cousins came in the helicopter to rescue everyone stranded after Mario grabbed the mules :D HEY!! Hi Julie!! Long time eh? Good to see you, my you look terrific :cool:

dukedogsmom
04-19-2007, 12:27 PM
Happy Thursday everyone! I can't believe we've had four years of them. My favorite is all the Mario escapades. He sure is a mischevious character. Now, where's Richard? He needs to be our bartender. Won't be a celebration without him. I've brought some party hats and noisemakers for us.

Cinder & Smoke
04-19-2007, 12:27 PM
Breakfast?

Can we get that delivered to the L&F?
LH and I are STILL in here ... and we think the BarKeep, dear RICHARD, may
be lost in here with us.

Gini may have to call the Fiur Guys for a Search & Rescue mission soon ...
I gotta use the poddy wunna these daze!

/s/ the Wandering One
;)

RedHedd
04-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Happy Anniversary Thursdays!

Cinder & Smoke
04-19-2007, 01:02 PM
Wait! Wait! Thursday's #208!
Where's the number in the heading?

Happy Anniversary Thursdays!

OMG!
She's RIGHT!

Hey MOM ... can you <edit> the First Post to ADD #208
... so we don't break the mold?

Happie 4th, ebberbuddie!!

... and WHERE's RICHARD ??

WE ~~ WANT ~~ RICHARD !!

:D

davidpizzica
04-19-2007, 01:38 PM
Four years of THURSDAYS! My favorite story is having been elevated to be the keeper of the flame, uh, remote of Orc, the wonder servant. LH and I sometimes share duties. Anything left over from the food spread that Mario hasn"t gone through? I can use an Irish coffee right now!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-19-2007, 01:43 PM
Well, this is a FIRST!!! First time I've ever been stood up by a bar keeper!!!
RICHARD GET YOUR KEESTER BACK HERE!!! :D

Happy Anniversary everyone!!!

The cats would love some catnip tea. Leonardo has taken a liking to muffins so I'll have a muffin and share with him, please? Oh, and a cherry vanilla coke too. :D

smokey the elder
04-19-2007, 02:10 PM
Maybe Richard was on Pacific flight 815! :p ;)

gini
04-19-2007, 02:33 PM
Mario - quick - get the porta potty and take it into the L/F. Noooo, don't fill it up with cherries!

wolflady
04-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Gosh, I can't believe it's been 4 years! The place looks great! Nice streamers...oh no Mario, you're not supposed to swing from them! :rolleyes:

Mmmm...bacon. I haven't had bacon in years! Even though it's lunchtime, this full breakfast spread sounds heavenly. Pass the "special" coffee too!

Where IS Richard?? :confused:

gini
04-19-2007, 02:41 PM
Well, as Richard would say "don't worry, Gini." After he said that about a dozen times to me at the BBQ, I think I decked him! I remember Catland giving me some strange looks - like whoa - I think Gini is upset with Richard.

You know, he probably is out there in the unemployment line - saying yes, I was a full time bartender, but the monkey let me go.:D

slick
04-19-2007, 02:53 PM
Happy 4th everyone! I've got to make this a quickie!! (yeah, I can just see some of you smirking at that comment... :rolleyes: )

Sorry, no time for field trips or a game of jacks or the like. W-O-R-K has me running in both directions.... Hey, that reminds me, remember when Laurie was running with scissors??? ha!

Well, please and thank you, I'll just grab a double BM to go.

Later folks. Let me know when the Fiur guys show up. :D

Cinder & Smoke
04-19-2007, 02:54 PM
Well, as Richard would say "don't worry, Gini."

Or he'd say >>>

"DONE"

Firefighter Funnie (HeHe) ...

Q: If H20 is on the inside of a fire hydrant, what is on the outside?

A: K9P

;)

lbaker
04-19-2007, 03:16 PM
OH PHRED!! That's terrible!! I love it ;)

DrKym
04-19-2007, 03:18 PM
Or he'd say >>>

"DONE"

Firefighter Funnie (HeHe) ...

Q: If H20 is on the inside of a fire hydrant, what is on the outside?

A: K9P

;)

GROANER!!! oh my Phred!
Well I haven't been here for four years of thursdays, almost a full year though! Happy 4th to everyone!

I brought a few cases of whisky and some lovely Grey Goose Voddie along with a huge Prime rib!
Enjoy everyone!

lbaker
04-19-2007, 03:24 PM
What about some lovely Yorkshire Pudding to go with that rib roast? Make room over there by the oven and I'll get started!!

Dorothy39
04-19-2007, 03:49 PM
Well, this place sure looks different today~ :eek:

( reads banner over the bar) HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY :D

Great Joke Phred!!!! :D

I showed up just in time for the prime rib and yorkshire pudding~

Hi there Mario, yeah, you can sit on my shoulder in front of the fire, but keep your paws out of the pudding!!!!

davidpizzica
04-19-2007, 03:53 PM
Laurie, I'll play bartender for this crowd while you get the prime rib (I don't like the word "ribs" much after the accident) and the other goodies going. Remember I'm DAVID not RICHARD!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-19-2007, 03:59 PM
In honor of our Anniversary:
I WANT SOME ONION RINGS!!!

Yes, I'll share with everyone too!!!

Mario, they are to eat, not wear like bracelets!!! :D

catland
04-19-2007, 06:16 PM
In honor of our Anniversary:
I WANT SOME ONION RINGS!!!

Yes, I'll share with everyone too!!!

Mario, they are to eat, not wear like bracelets!!! :D

DONE :D

hey, do we have any hot horseradish for the prime rib?

speaking of old, bad jokes...
Steven Spielberg Documentary
Steven Spielberg was discussing his new project - an action docudrama about famous composers, starring top movie stars. Sylvester Stallone, Steven Segal, Bruce Willis, and Arnold Schwarzenegger were all present.

Spielberg strongly desired the box office "oomph" of these superstars, so he was prepared to allow them to select whatever composers they would portray, as long as they were very famous.

Well," started Stallone, "I've always admired Mozart. I would love to play him."

"Chopin has always been my favorite, and my image would improve if people saw me playing the piano" said Willis. "I'll play him."

"I've always been partial to Strauss and his waltzes," said Segal. "I'd like to play him."

Spielberg was very pleased with these choices. "Sounds splendid." Then, looking at Schwarzenegger, he asked, "Who do you want to be, Arnold?"

So Arnold said ...

>

>

>

>

>

I'll be Bach.

:eek:

gini
04-19-2007, 06:18 PM
Groan!!!!:D

cyber-sibes
04-19-2007, 07:48 PM
*Arrives late, as usual* :rolleyes:

Hey, I almost missed this! Happy 4th Anniversary Thursdays!
I brought some pistachio-marzipan cheescake and Gevalia coffee for everyone!

dukedogsmom
04-19-2007, 07:50 PM
*Arrives late, as usual* :rolleyes:

Hey, I almost missed this! Happy 4th Anniversary Thursdays!
I brought some pistachio-marzipan cheescake and Gevalia coffee for everyone!
Hey, you're forgiven! How could we not forgive you after those goodies?

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-19-2007, 07:52 PM
Four years of THURSDAYS! My favorite story is having been elevated to be the keeper of the flame, uh, remote of Orc, the wonder servant. LH and I sometimes share duties. Anything left over from the food spread that Mario hasn"t gone through? I can use an Irish coffee right now!

Speaking of LH, I thought you guys would want to know that sometime Friday afternoon he should be heading home from Oklahoma, I'll make sure to tell him he has to stop in to the bar when I talk to him later, (if he hasn't already), and don't forget about our darling Lady who has kept many a foot or hip warm at the bar.

Cinder & Smoke
04-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Speaking of LH ... he should be heading home from Oklahoma.

... don't forget about our darling Lady ...

Oklahoma??

How'd he get to Oklahoma?
Last I <bumped> into him we were searchin in the L&F for RICHARD!
(And our (his) missing Bag o' Licorice.)

As for Lady, somebody added some *spots* on her coat, told her she was now
the Thursday Dalmation,
and shoved her into the L&F to Find da Boyz!

Sounds like she found the Bag o' Licorice!
:rolleyes:

DrKym
04-19-2007, 08:12 PM
Phred do you think LH maybe let you back in? and he ran for it at the Speedway door :eek: Would be like him to do that, now you are in there with the furry hands all to yourself and still no licorice :(

Dorothy39
04-19-2007, 08:55 PM
Hey Moff, I brought some more onion rings, but I'm too full of prime rib and yorkshire pudding , trust me , these are real good !!!

What a celebration!!!!! I'm so glad cybersibes and dukesdogsmom showed up !!! Gevalia Coffee~ :eek: I've never tasted it~ but, there's always room for another swallow here!!! :D (save me a piece of that cheesecake)

Hey Goodnow, nice to see ya girl :cool: Yep, I'm wearin my Ruby Slippers!!!

And Phred~ This place could never be as much fun without YOU!!!!!

dukedogsmom
04-19-2007, 09:32 PM
Since I'm not at work, it's about time for bed. Last one out, don't forget to turn out the lights. We can clean up tomorrow. Happy Anniversary, Thursdays!

RICHARD
04-19-2007, 10:29 PM
to get back into everyoine's good graces? :eek:

DrKym
04-19-2007, 10:32 PM
You can start by Making your famous Whiskey and 7 Richard!! WELCOME BACK !!!!!!

Karen
04-19-2007, 10:34 PM
to get back into everyone's good graces? :eek:

Let's see - let Lady's Human and Phred back out of the Lost & Found, and serve up a round of drinks? What say, folks, has he been gone long enough to have to tell a joke to gain readmittance?

DrKym
04-19-2007, 10:37 PM
Absolutely!!! (besides RICHARDS wit is unmatched!)

cassiesmom
04-19-2007, 10:49 PM
RICHARDS wit is unmatched! Hey, Richard, welcome back! ... barkeep, got any coffee brewing?

RICHARD
04-19-2007, 11:03 PM
Let's see - let Lady's Human and Phred back out of the Lost & Found, and serve up a round of drinks? What say, folks, has he been gone long enough to have to tell a joke to gain readmittance?

I guess....

First I gotta get the guys outta there! :eek:

dukedogsmom
04-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Welcome back, Richard! I wondered where the **** you'd been. Were you locked in the L and F? Anyway, glad you're found. Now I am going to bed.

Lady's Human
04-19-2007, 11:31 PM
Whew!

Thanks, Richard! I was starting to wonder if I was EVER going to get out of there! The side trip to TMS was nice, but.

To all in Oklahoma, Missouri, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and PA I'll wave at y'all on my way through tomorrow!

Hold my drinks, I've got a long way to go and a short time to get there.

RICHARD
04-19-2007, 11:35 PM
That is the least I can do...

DONE!

DrKym
04-19-2007, 11:41 PM
Whew!

Thanks, Richard! I was starting to wonder if I was EVER going to get out of there! The side trip to TMS was nice, but.

To all in Oklahoma, Missouri, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and PA I'll wave at y'all on my way through tomorrow!

I will hand a to go cup of super leaded coffee as ya pass me on the ol Miss!

Cinder & Smoke
04-19-2007, 11:56 PM
First I gotta get the guys outta there! :eek:

Well, THANKS!

Hope you didn't break into a *sweat* rushing to get here!
Is LH out & about?

And WHO was that Other Thing in here with us?
Orc? ... The Mad Hatter? ... BigFoot? ... YOU??

Did you let Lady out?
She did a good job as our Token Dalmatian.

Now, have you got your Puter & ISP problems solved?
Try not to let this vanishing act happen again!

Luv Ya!!

catland
04-20-2007, 12:07 AM
hey Richard - its great to hear from you again. We've been trying to keep the bar up and running without you but Mario stole all of the cherries and I'm too scared to go near the L&F with all of the strange noises coming out of there.

RICHARD
04-20-2007, 12:13 AM
hey Richard - its great to hear from you again. We've been trying to keep the bar up and running without you but Mario stole all of the cherries and I'm too scared to go near the L&F with all of the strange noises coming out of there.

Dang....

Let me get off of the floor?

I have a Mario hugging me, A Lady kissing me and someone's foot in me arse! :D

One jar o' cherries? DONE!

DrKym
04-20-2007, 12:15 AM
Whata good Doc gotta do around here for a whiskey &7?? SHEESH :p

gini
04-20-2007, 12:52 AM
I am certainly glad to see you here Richard. You were about to make me a dang liar..............I kept tellin' them - he's coming back........hold your drink orders - he'll be here soon.

We just all decided that no one can make a drink like you can and NO ONE CAN
SAY "DONE" like you can.

Since this is the 4th Anniversary - I think the bar needs to stay open until next week!!

Richard, please, I would like a well deserved green slushie............extra heavy on the green stuff. (it's the tequila that is green isn't it?)

gini
04-20-2007, 01:08 AM
See Richard!! I told you everyone missed you.................

Now let's get this place back where it belongs - right next to being banned:D

(with apologies to the Mayor)

davidpizzica
04-20-2007, 01:09 AM
Whew!

LH, give me a BIG wave if you're near Pittsburgh!

Killearn Kitties
04-20-2007, 02:46 AM
Oh no, oh no! I missed all the excitement! Richard back, the guys out of the L&F, and loads of yummy food! Hope there's some left.

Did I just see a spotty dog run past? :eek:

davidpizzica
04-20-2007, 04:00 AM
Oh no, oh no! I missed all the excitement! Richard back, the guys out of the L&F, and loads of yummy food! Hope there's some left.

Did I just see a spotty dog run past? :eek:
Karen, I'll save you some and get some hot coffee going. Yeah, I "spotted" him, too!!

Killearn Kitties
04-20-2007, 04:03 AM
Yeah, I "spotted" him, too!!
Oh you're on form this week! :D

Thanks for the coffee. Do you think we should make it an Irish coffee since we are celebrating? Too early for party poppers though.

Pawsitive Thinking
04-20-2007, 04:33 AM
I sense a party!!!!! :D

davidpizzica
04-20-2007, 04:42 AM
Oh you're on form this week! :D

Thanks for the coffee. Do you think we should make it an Irish coffee since we are celebrating? Too early for party poppers though.
Karen, I'm pretty good at "pun"ishment! I think if I look around behind the bar, I can come with some Bailey's to go with the coffee!

davidpizzica
04-20-2007, 04:44 AM
I sense a party!!!!! :D
I think there's one "brewing"!

RICHARD
04-20-2007, 08:31 AM
You can start by Making your famous Whiskey and 7 Richard!! WELCOME BACK !!!!!!

Let's start with the good DR...
7 and 7?

DONE!

CM..

One pot of jet fuel?

DONE!

DDM...
Me too! I got lost for a moment!
DUMB! :confused:

Lady g...
One green slushie...on the way!

DONE

LH,

Safe roads to you!

I really hate it when you rub NASCAR in our faces! :D

Hey David!

How's the knee holding up?

KK,

Right after my computer went down I got beatles!

Imagine that.....Beatles not crabs!

Thanks a million!

Brody's mum..

I think we can handle a party! :D
DONE!

A giant round of coffee for everyone...

gosh, I have some posting to catch up on? eh?
Hey I am pretty good at making pancakes...any takers?

Pawsitive Thinking
04-20-2007, 08:33 AM
gosh, I have some posting to catch up on? eh?
Hey I am pretty good at making pancakes...any takers?

I'll take a few :D

DrKym
04-20-2007, 08:52 AM
Absolutley! I will take few also. I think Jas will be stopping in after the farmers Mkt with some fresh fruit to on them also YUM!

Mario I know she she is fat but please stop trying to ride Quoia! :eek:

lbaker
04-20-2007, 08:59 AM
Pancakes!!! Yes indeedy do!! Ms. Mayor, any of that great New England maple syrup around? Fresh from the Spring run ~ what could be better :cool:

gini
04-20-2007, 09:29 AM
Did you say pancakes? Count me in! YUM.

slick
04-20-2007, 10:03 AM
Good morning!
First and foremost WELCOME BACK RICHARD!! Just love that apron you're wearing!

MMM something smells good around here and it ain't you Mario! I brought along some Canadian back bacon and some REAL Canadian maple syrup. The sun is shining here today and it has me thinking of that BBQ out back. Pretty soon we'll be scraping off the Winter and getting that thing fired up again. Nothing like charred chicken bits ta set my hunger a reelin'.

LH and Phred, glad you found your way out of the L&F. Did you have phun in there???

TGIF!!! I would love a mimosa to start followed by a Spanish omelet, hash browns and an english muffin. Ta!

Have a good day everyone!

Lady's Human
04-20-2007, 10:12 AM
The L+F was phun, but scary, what with all the bumping and banging from unknown sources.......

The Maple syrup should be in stock shortly, as soon as I get back to NY I have to talk with the supplier. Had a late sap run because of the weather. I just hope Frank's prices haven't gone up too much since last year. If anyone's interested I get it almost straight from the sugar house.

Richard, I'm not rubbing NASCAR in your face, but I get to go to at least three more races this year. Pocono in July may be the munchkin's first exposure to the circus!

lbaker
04-20-2007, 10:15 AM
A mimosa!!! Great idea Slick. I'll pop the cork and someone (thank you Gini - I think) already prepared some fresh sqoozed OJ. The weather is finally becoming lovely here this weekend so we have lots to celebrate besides our bartender showing his lovely face.

catland
04-20-2007, 10:43 AM
party all week party all week - YAYYYYY

All that breakfast food sounds great - as do the mimosas.

wolflady
04-20-2007, 10:45 AM
Count me in for breakfast and mimosas! Good to see you Richard! :D

RICHARD
04-20-2007, 11:10 AM
Count me in for breakfast and mimosas! Good to see you Richard! :D

Panatty cakes and mimosas?

DONE!

CL,

Thanks for keeping the ship sailing...pinch your tongue with your fingers and say that!

Breakfast?

DONE!

Hey Laurie...

Nce to see you....You pour, I'll wash glasses!

LH.

LOL,

How's about a packet of brake dust then?

I live a few miles away from the Bud brewery-does THAT count? :eek:

Slick,
It's what I'm not wearing under it that will digust you!

A whole plate o' brekkie for Slick?

DONE!

GINI,

Panatty cakes?

DONE!

Dr. G..

Hell, I'll slice if you peel?

DONE!

BM,

SOme panatty cakes for you!

And since I am thinking about it...A BM (bloody mary) for me!

DONE!

RedHedd
04-20-2007, 11:35 AM
Right after my computer went down I got beatles!

Imagine that.....Beatles not crabs!

Welcome back RICHARD! and now I'm humming "She Loves You, yeah, yeah, yeah" Oops! Wrong Beatles? Where's Ringo? :p

I'll take a cuppa that Gevalia and a slice o' cheesecake if there's any left.

gini
04-20-2007, 11:41 AM
A 4th Anniversary calls for fruit and flowers.......so ye old Hallmark tells me.

So, here is tons of fresh fruit - pineapple - mangos - papaya - bananas for Mario - fresh strawberries. All of these will go great with our drinks.

And flowers - picked them from my own yard - orchids and roses............

Richard thanks for the pancakies...........see I told you everyone missed you and the Edster!

lvpets2002
04-20-2007, 11:56 AM
:) Oh WoW all that fruit sounds good.. Richard could you do me a Long Island Tea with some fruit in it?? :cool: So glad your back Richard.. We all missed you so much.. :D Mario stop playing with your food.. Mmm the banana is to eat & not too squash in your toes.. :p
A 4th Anniversary calls for fruit and flowers.......so ye old Hallmark tells me.

So, here is tons of fresh fruit - pineapple - mangos - papaya - bananas for Mario - fresh strawberries. All of these will go great with our drinks.

And flowers - picked them from my own yard - orchids and roses............

Richard thanks for the pancakies...........see I told you everyone missed you and the Edster!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-20-2007, 01:10 PM
WELCOME BACK RICHARD!!! :D

You have been missed in case you haven't noticed!!!
Glad you and your keester are back where you belong!!! :D

Catnip tea for my kids please and some hot chocolate for me. The ac service guy came today. Boy, is my ac ready for summer!!! It's still freezing in here and he turned it off 3 hours ago!!! :eek:

The onion rings were great yesterday everyone!!!

OOOO OOOO There is a new Richard and the Edster thread under Cat general!!! :D

Babyboonie
04-20-2007, 02:43 PM
Do you mind me asking what the Thursday club is all about??????

gini
04-20-2007, 03:31 PM
Do you mind me asking what the Thursday club is all about??????

Thursdays is a cyber bar that was founded four years ago. It is a place to come hang out - relax - try any drink you want - eat all of the junk food -
or good food (we have far more really good food than junk here).

There is a mascot named Mario - who is a monkey - and a little no name kitten that is orange. It was a birthday present for Killearn Kitties. There is also a lovely dog named Lady - that belongs to Lady's Human.

There is a membership fee - you are required to tell one good clean joke and then you are automatically a life member.

We get silly here - sometimes serious - but most of all it exists to just have fun.

You never know what might happen here...............there is a Lost and Found that has a wide reputation for strange happenings.

Everyone is welcome - and oh, almost forgot - the bartender's name is Richard. He's the best bartender - knows how to make all of the drinks.

Nothing is fattening - nothing will ever get you drunk - it's all cyber fun.

So come on in - pull up a stool - or sit by the fireplace and keep warm.
But don't forget your joke!

slick
04-20-2007, 03:36 PM
Good explanation Gini. Welcome to Thursdays Baby. Forgive me, but I sometimes shorten names.

Hey Richard, can you please give everyone a drink on me. Raven is out of sir jury and will be back home soon. Let's all say a prayer that Raven is now cancer-free. Yeah!!!

Ooops, boss is calling. Got to get back to work. A BM to go please.

**wave** Hi MOFF, Laurie, RH, Karen, and everyone else!

Love you guys
♥♥♥

joycenalex
04-20-2007, 04:31 PM
Whew!

To all in... Ohio,... I'll wave at y'all on my way through tomorrow!

Hold my drinks, I've got a long way to go and a short time to get there....eastbound, jus' watch ol' bandit run...."waving at blur"
please keep eyes peeled for the ohios' finest, their car colors are changing from grey to white, but the officers are thick on 70.

joycenalex
04-20-2007, 04:34 PM
hello all! well, i am in serious need of a minosa. welcome home richard, you were missed.

Dorothy39
04-20-2007, 04:37 PM
That was a great explanation for "Thursdays Cyberbar" Gini!!!!

Well Richard ( tapping one foot) It's about time you showed up on the scene you created!!!!! :D

Welcome Back Richard!!!

Soo, it's drinks *On the House *, in Honor of our Dear Raven !! Thanks Slick!!! ~ I believe I'm over due for my first Lemon Drop~ ;)

Hey Richard, can you keep bar and flip pancakes at the same time?? :eek:

Welcome to Thursdays Babyboone!!!!!

lizbud
04-20-2007, 06:35 PM
Welcome back Richard. :D I would love a coffee with a splash of Baileys
please. Boy, this place looks great after a long week. :)

dukedogsmom
04-20-2007, 07:04 PM
I'll have the same as lizbud except with the Baileys chocolate mint. Yum! It'll prepare me for work this weekend. I heard that raspberry, Mario :p

RICHARD
04-20-2007, 07:08 PM
Welcome back Richard. :D I would love a coffee with a splash of Baileys
please. Boy, this place looks great after a long week. :)

Hey you!

One Coffee and bailey's?

DONE!

D39,

I think I can tend and flip....all at once...
One LD?

done!

JNA,

A Mimosa?

DONE!

LOL, the orange juice is fresh... ;)

Slick,

Back at ya...
And one BM to go...
IU'll pout it in a sippy cup...darn bosses!

DONE!

Gini, you forgot the Orc, who's boot I have finally worked out of my rear!
We'll have to copy that description down...it falls on one person to repeat that feat every once in a while!

ANd we still haven't burnt out that Martha Stewart gene outta you? :eek:
thanks!

BabyB

Ready when you are.

Hi MOFF,

CNT, Hot Choco and a refill on the rings?

DONE!

LP,

One LIT with fruit....

HI Redd,

A gevalia and cheese cake?

DONE!

--------

IT is nice to be back.

I missed all of you and thought about you everfy Thursday.

THanks to everyone for keeping it going!

YOU ALL FRIGGING ROCK!

cmayer31
04-20-2007, 07:29 PM
I thought I saw Richard's name around here again. WELCOME BACK! :D

What a day at work, and now there's almost no route to get home that isn't at least a 2 hour drive. I guess that means that I have enough time for a drink, or ... I'll leave the or open depending on road conditions.

How about a Black & Tan if you can? See, I'm a poet and...well that's another groaner of a line that I'll spare everyone. :rolleyes:

I hope everyone's weather is nicer than what's outside my office right now.

dukedogsmom
04-20-2007, 07:37 PM
I I'm a poet and...well that's another groaner of a line that I'll spare everyone. :rolleyes:

Ha! I can finish it, thanks to my mom.

I'm a poet and don't know it
But my feet surely show it
They're both Longfellows

I had to do it :p

davidpizzica
04-20-2007, 07:43 PM
Hey David! How is the knee holding up? RICHARD, the knee is doing great, however a little over two months ago I was in a serious car accident. I had the green light and I was going through the intersection when a guy coming from the other direction went through the red light. He hit me broadside in the driver's door totaling my car and giving me three fractured ribs and a punctured lung. I'm just about healed now and I have a brand new Cobalt!

dukedogsmom
04-20-2007, 08:56 PM
Having a nice glass of Pinot Franc. I'm willing to share with anyone interested. It's really a good wine. Anyone have cheese and crackers?

joycenalex
04-21-2007, 01:08 PM
i'm back from work. if i put out darbyshire cheddar and crackers, may i have a glass of wine please? i won't drive i promise, the ER was busy today and i deserve a treat

Killearn Kitties
04-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Oh sounds good to me! A bit of cheese and wine never goes amiss. :)

Richard, you are most welcome! I thought you might like the design.

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-21-2007, 01:52 PM
Oklahoma??

How'd he get to Oklahoma?
Last I <bumped> into him we were searchin in the L&F for RICHARD!
(And our (his) missing Bag o' Licorice.)

As for Lady, somebody added some *spots* on her coat, told her she was now
the Thursday Dalmation,
and shoved her into the L&F to Find da Boyz!

Sounds like she found the Bag o' Licorice!
:rolleyes:

The only logical explanation I can come up with for him being in OK is some kind of portal in the L&F that folds space. Knowing him he probably tripped on something in the L&F and fell into it. :p

As for Lady finding the Bag o' Licorice it wouldn't surprise me in the least. She's always sticking her nose in every bag she comes across. Ya never know when there might be something for puppies in there.

Randi
04-21-2007, 01:56 PM
Did anyone say Cheddar and wine? I just have to join in! :D I'll bring some crackers too.

Next month by this time, you'll all know what I did today. ;) - Oh no, I won't tell - I'm the kind who can keep a secret!

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-21-2007, 02:13 PM
Hey guys I'm about to make homemade pizza dough and I brought all the toppings how about some homemade pizzas. I've got whatever you want to put on it.
Hey Richard could I have a glass of Port. I want to be able to relax tonight when the hubby gets home. :D

dukedogsmom
04-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Wine, cheese and home made pizza. Sounds delicious!

Randi: Why do we have to wait a month? Will it be on TV?

J&A: We have similar stressful jobs. I didn't know you worked in an ER. I'm a dispatcher.

Babyboonie
04-21-2007, 04:40 PM
Well it sure sounds like the place to be!! Thanks for the great explaination....and hey Richard, Baby works for me as long as the drinks keep flowing!! Admitedly, the cheese and crackers sounds quite tempting too!

I think to finish off a good days shopping I will treat myself to a Baileys.......

DrKym
04-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Peeling all the fruits Jas bought! and hands the berries over to richard, careful with those melons though they are verry ripe!

Mario STOP dragging Quoia like that lol! she is not a pony!

RICHARD, here is the case of brandy I found in the garage hope it goes over well!

Lady's Human
04-21-2007, 06:50 PM
Would the great states of Ohio, Indiana and Missouri PLEASE decide where to put their interstates? You're confusing the heck out of my GPS system.

I-70 was ugly. UGLY ugly. How'd the Ohio troopers steal the Indianapolis Motor Speedway logo for their cars?

NOW I'll have a large bailey's and some of whatever food is laying around. I'm HUNGRY!

lizbud
04-21-2007, 07:41 PM
I-70 was ugly. UGLY ugly. How'd the Ohio troopers steal the Indianapolis Motor Speedway logo for their cars?

Oh no, you drove on I70 through Indiana? :eek: They are working on it
for miles & miles. No entrances, no exits from outside of downtown Indy.

Lady's Human
04-21-2007, 07:46 PM
No entrances, no exits from outside of downtown Indy.

I noticed. I almost called Karen and was considering asking her to PM you and find out if you wanted to have lunch. I needed a break!

lizbud
04-21-2007, 07:54 PM
I noticed. I almost called Karen and was considering asking her to PM you and find out if you wanted to have lunch. I needed a break!

Oh darn, you should have. I spent the day mostly just hanging around
the house. We could have gone to the Das Deutsche Haus (Rathskeller).
They have great food. :)

Cinder & Smoke
04-21-2007, 08:04 PM
Are we HOME yet??

Would the great states of Ohio, Indiana and Missouri PLEASE
decide where to put their interstates?

I-70 was ugly. UGLY ugly.
How'd the Ohio troopers steal the Indianapolis Motor Speedway logo for their cars?

I don't think we've "moved" an Ohio Interstate for a while ...
but they do love to Change the NUMBERS every so often! :eek: :rolleyes:

I-70 ???
How far did you follow the Southern Route before you headed north?
Or did they move New York since I lived there?

Wonder if you drove past the Ranch --- where I-76 and I-80 flip-flop and cross
each other -and do a cute trick of shifting numbers on the Ohio Turnpike.
Annnnd - for the next two years - are torn up to build a new bridge or two
across our Reservoir.
The Motoring Public always enjoys passing through the Youngstown Orange Barrel Forest!
:p

joycenalex
04-21-2007, 08:14 PM
J&A: We have similar stressful jobs. I didn't know you worked in an ER. I'm a dispatcher.
xray techs eventually "see" almost every patient that comes in. i'm doing some overtime, and the lure of extra green did me in... ;)

joycenalex
04-21-2007, 08:16 PM
[QUOTE=Lady's Human]... How'd the Ohio troopers steal the Indianapolis Motor Speedway logo for their cars?
and you noticed the logo huh? i think the white cars are harder to see them the grey ones :eek:

RICHARD
04-22-2007, 11:11 AM
Hi everyone...I am not ignoring you'all.

This Luddite is marveling at the internet and how much I missed it.

I'll get orders up in a bit....I have to do some yard work....

I'll be back.

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-23-2007, 10:50 AM
Hey LH made a nice ham dinner yesterday I thought I would bring in some of the leftovers for lunch today. So we have a nice glazed ham, acorn squash with maple syrup and butter, zucchini squash and backed potatoes. Oh and fresh made bread from the bread maker. Any takers?

RedHedd
04-23-2007, 11:14 AM
Backed potatoes? What are they backed with? :p

It's still breakfast time here in Sunny San Francisco, so I'll stick with coffee for now. :cool:

davidpizzica
04-23-2007, 01:49 PM
I'll get Redhedd and myself a couple cups of coffee and I'll see if I can make a dent in those ham leftovers!

Pawsitive Thinking
04-24-2007, 09:00 AM
Won't be around on Thursday but will put a little something behind the bar (I've stocked up at Tesco earlier ;)) for anyone who wants to join in my birthday celebrations! Determined to stretch it to a whole week if I can :D

Congo............. :eek:

RICHARD
04-24-2007, 10:21 PM
The Luddite returns. :rolleyes:

I was moving the CPU around and changed wires during the install of all the new cabling.

I swapped from the e-net cord to the USB cord,

I have been down for the last two days...and I couldn't figure out...I was ready to give up hope when I thought, HMMMMM, This cord worked well before...That and the fact that I always shut down the power to everything,... :eek:

I need a drink-badly.....I'll do a ham sandwich...Please?

Karen
04-24-2007, 10:52 PM
I'll pour you a drink, but I'm only good at non-alcoholic stuff ... chai? Hot chocolate? Mint iced tea? Blueberry tea - good and good for you ... any of which would go well with a ham sammich. I hope you use the good mustard, not the yellow stuff ...

DrKym
04-24-2007, 11:07 PM
It has been a wreck of a week ..........can I get some tea and maybe a shoulder? Just need a soft spot to sit and take a breath,.

Karen
04-24-2007, 11:27 PM
Cup of tea, sure, here you go, pull up a spot on the couch - and Lady is here for some good leaning on. For a dog with a short, thin coat, she's really soft to pet, and that usually makes things better, too.

DrKym
04-24-2007, 11:29 PM
Thanks Karen, and I just may avail myself of Ladys gentle humour. :)

gini
04-24-2007, 11:40 PM
Gosh, and I thought I was the only one having a bad week - actually the bad week started last week...........I am ready for it to end. If it was just a few purrson - alities I could handle it - but it seems to be those person-alities that are causing the problems.

Hmm, hot chocolate and a good nights rest - ought to do the trick!
Thanks, Karen