PDA

View Full Version : Bau Bau

mom2lotsacats
04-19-2007, 08:59 AM
Bau Bau,
Greetings from Maryland, USA! You are one adorable kitty! My, you sure sound active and like a lot of fun to have around. I too have cats that like to lick plastic bags, so have to keep those put away. I even have one that likes to lick cardboard! Yuck! Congratulations on being cat of the day!

catmandu
04-19-2007, 09:32 AM
And a HUGE FOUND PARADISE FOUND CAT HOTEL to YOU BAU BAU!!
What a treta it si to be able to say a nice MEEEOW to such a sweet little face like yours half away across the world.
It is really such an international board with Cat Companions from all oveR the globe.
The Found Cats All send thier very nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To BIG BEATIFIC BEAUTIFUL BAU BAU OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.AND IN BAU BAUS CASE CAT OF THE FUTURE!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

gini
04-19-2007, 10:54 AM
I am sitting here looking at how cute you are and I just want to reach out and hold you and snuggle you. But I can feel you wiggle away because you have things to do, places to go, new things to investigate.

What a wonderful choice for our cat of the day - I know that you will bring a smile to everyone that sees you today.

Congratulations - you could not be cuter if you tried.

cassiesmom
04-19-2007, 10:58 AM
Bau Bau is so cute! I don't believe I have ever known a cat that prefers plastic to fish, though. Happy Cat of the Day, Bau Bau!

catlover11
04-19-2007, 11:45 AM
I hope Bau Bau's mommy reads this... My cat Beyli also loves licking plastic bags. I looked into this and some of the reasons a cat does this is because there is an oil put on the bags while they are being produced (usually so they don't stick together). Cats that lick bags are often: lacking in oils in their system; or have acid reflux and are trying to get rid of the taste of acid; are feeling the need to vomit. Some also might bite into them just like babies bite into a teething ring. For my cat, it turned out that he had the beginning of Chronic Renal failure and he would lick the bags often after throwing up - when the vet finally diagnosed him with CRF she put him on Fortekor (for his blood pressure) and Famotidine (for the acid) and when I feed him his bowl is raised up (either using an empty plant pot or an empty baby towelette box). Cats are so smart and usually have a reason for the strange things they do, usually.

We have to be careful that they don't end up swallowing any pieces of the plastic bag and also that there are no dyes coming off of the bags into their little mouths. Putting them away is the best thing to do.

nancys
04-19-2007, 12:52 PM
BAU BAU - you are so adorable! Congratulations on being cat of the day. :) :D

blue girl
04-19-2007, 01:21 PM
Bau Bau, what a darling little kitty you are! I just love the image of you running around so much that no one is able to see your face clearly :cool: It sounds like you have brought alot of happiness to your family and it looks like you have alot more to give. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-19-2007, 01:53 PM
Bau Bau you are one precious bundle of cute for sure!!! :D

What big eyes you have. I bet you don't miss much of what's going on!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!! :D

Prairie Purrs
04-19-2007, 02:28 PM
Hello, Bau Bau, you little cutie! You look just like my Hagrid did when he was a kitten. You're an adorable little tuxie, and it sounds like (in proper tuxie fashion) you keep your family well entertained. :D

tatsxxx11
04-19-2007, 02:39 PM
Ahhhh!!! Cuteness alert; cuteness OVERLOAD!:p :D Is there anything more heart melting than the inquisitive, innocent expression of a kitten!:) What an adorable, doll baby you are, Bau Bau!:D Your life has just begun and already you're a star!!!:D Just think of all of the fun adventures that lay ahead; all of the happy, love filled years of companionship you and your people will share!:) So, get on it, sweetheart! Today is a good time to kick off the rest of your life with a blow out Cat of the Day bash!:) Congrats to you and your proud people, Bau Bau!:) Enjoy your well earned day on center stage and each and every day of your wonderful life!:) Hugs and smoochies to you, sweetheart!

orangemm
04-19-2007, 03:01 PM
Another big hello and Congratulations from Maryland, USA!!!

Bau Bau, you are one darling little boy! I am in love with your cute little face and would love to see you in action!

Sweet boy have a wonderful day today, but please stay away from plastic bags; have your purrent give you some nice treats. :)

kb2yjx
04-19-2007, 06:36 PM
Baby Bau Bau, you are absolutely PRECIOUS!!! HAPPY COTD!!

InNorthernNJ
04-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Congratulations on becoming a family! I hope that you and Bau Bau have many many many years together - catlover11's post taught me something new - He sounds wonderful - my he bring you the luck that he has had in finding you - I wish you all the very best ! ! !
Kathy aka InNorthernNJ >^..^< x 5

Barbiecat
04-20-2007, 06:37 AM
Don't worry Bau Bau, I also have a kitty who hates fish! Welcome to the club.