PDA

View Full Version : Storm

dukedogsmom
04-19-2007, 01:21 AM
Congrats on being DOTD Storm! You sure look like a star, smiling in your chair. You took on a big job, trying to heal your family's heart after their loss of Belit. And it looks like you're doing a great job. I'm glad you're bringing some happiness to them, even though you are a bit mischevious. But, that's part of your charm, right? It was a pleasure seeing your photo. You've brightened up my morning.

LHCamry
04-19-2007, 07:24 AM
Storm...You are adorable. I just love that smile on you face. You made me feel so much better just looking at your happy face. Congratalutions on
DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

anna_66
04-19-2007, 07:43 AM
Oh my goodness what a wonderful smile you have girl, you've made my morning:D
It's so nice to hear that your making your new family so happy (even though you do those nawtee husky things;)) after their loss.
I hope you have many, many wonderful years together.

Have a fun day today...you deserve it!!!

TopCat3
04-19-2007, 08:02 AM
What a beautiful smiley girl, you are clearly so happy in your new home. Much love to you on your special day, how lucky you were to be chosen by this loving family. :D

I hope the elderly poodle in the other place found a nice old lady to take him home and love him too, he needed a nice quiet home with someone older. Is anyone else wondering what happened to the poodle? :(

Daisy and Delilah
04-19-2007, 08:17 AM
All the Husky lovers on this board will come together today to honor another member of one of their favorite breeds. Even those of us that don't have one of you charming doggies, will be here to congratulate. We have learned of the great personalities, quirky antics, singing abilities, and mischievous ways, you cuties possess. We have grown to love this breed and we love you too Storm!! It's a pleasure to meet you pretty girl. Your bio describes the perfect Husky girl. We love your picture. Look at that priceless smile. Please have Mom give you some extra million kisses today from us to celebrate!!! We think you're doing a great job in filling the void of the family's beloved RB Belit. We wish you all happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

cassiesmom
04-19-2007, 10:56 AM
I love Storm's happy smile! I have learned a lot about the Husky breed because there are several Huskies and their people on Pet Talk. I'm glad Storm was able to be a comfort to her family after the loss of Belit. I agree with dukedogsmom and lhcamry - Storm has brightened my day and looking at her happy face makes me feel good! Please give her a big Husky hug for me! I hope you have many happy and healthy years with Storm!

husky 1
04-19-2007, 12:17 PM
what a lovely , happy , smiling girl , gorgeous , congratulations on being dotd

blue girl
04-19-2007, 01:15 PM
Storm, what a great smile you have--I can see why your family is so much in love with you! I am so happy to hear that they were able to find you at just the right time and that you were able to help them through the loss of their beloved Belit.....and I am sure they have helped you through your 'loss' of your sister! What a perfect match you are for eachother. I would love to hear you and your person sing and play for us someday:) Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
04-19-2007, 02:29 PM
Oh, what a stunning Husky girl I see before me, what a beautiful, million mega watt smile!!!:) Storm, you are one gorgeous Husky girl, inside and out! Of course being a Husky, you are prone to one or two of those pesky Husky habits; escape artists all:D I was Mom for 11 wonderful years to very special Husky girl named Cody and more than once, she managed to do the great "Houdini!" :D Of course, once you kids break out into one of those irresistible Husky serenades, all is forgiven...right sweetheart?:) You had some mighty big pawprints and heart holes to fill after the passing of your family's beloved Belit Storm and by all accounts, you were more than up to the task!:) Keep up the good work Storm, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to your family! Congrats on your Dog of the Day honors, Storm! I hope you're being spoiled rotten!:D Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

cyber-sibes
04-19-2007, 07:37 PM
You do indeed have a gorgeous smile, pretty girl! That's a great picture! You have that content siberian smile, "It is good to be a husky"!