PDA

View Full Version : Good News

sparks19
04-18-2007, 10:47 AM
Some may recall a few weeks ago I made a thread about an abnormal pregnancy test I had. One of my pap tests came back with "abnormal cells".

We got the results on Monday at my appt.... everything was negative. So everything is fine :D HOORAY!!!!!

DrKym
04-18-2007, 10:48 AM
Not even going to say " I told Ya so" LOL I am thrilled everything is fine. Now relax and enjoy cooking that sweet bun!

sparks19
04-18-2007, 10:51 AM
Not even going to say " I told Ya so" LOL I am thrilled everything is fine. Now relax and enjoy cooking that sweet bun!

Thank you.....

Yeah the nurse told us on Monday that the test can be so sensitive that if there is even a fiber or a speck of dirt or whatever... the test can pick it up and will label it as abnormal. I did not know that.... Kinda wish they had told me that when they called to tell me they had to do more testing lol.

Pawsitive Thinking
04-18-2007, 10:51 AM
Woohoo!! bet you can't stop smiling! that is great news

JenBKR
04-18-2007, 10:52 AM
Yay what a relief!!

catnapper
04-18-2007, 11:04 AM
Yay! That must take a huge load off your sholders.

Ashley had the same exact thing when she was pregnant. It was scary to wait for a restest.

PS: When do you find out if you are having a boy or girl?

sparks19
04-18-2007, 11:09 AM
Yay! That must take a huge load off your sholders.

Ashley had the same exact thing when she was pregnant. It was scary to wait for a restest.

PS: When do you find out if you are having a boy or girl?

We don't want to find out :D but my 18th week ultrasound is on April 30th so if we change our mind we can find out then lol