PDA

View Full Version : Lennon!!!

K9karen
04-18-2007, 01:01 AM
Tears of joy that I'm the first to reply today! #1 because I gasped at your name and #2 you're an awesome, handsome, wonderful BC!!! So the name and breed just seem to fit together so well!!! I always said my next male pup would be named Lennon so I was amazed and honored that mum and dad were as "clever" as I!!! An honorbale name for an honorable boy, a darling beyond compare!!! Oh Happy Day to you Lennon!! Play hard and get snuggly under those blankies! I send you oodles of kisses and hugs!!

LHCamry
04-18-2007, 07:34 AM
Good Morning Lennon.....You are a handsome little fellow. You can sure make my heart beat faster. I would love to have you. Your color is so pretty.
Congratulations on DOTD.
A Dog Lover. :p :p :p

Daisy and Delilah
04-18-2007, 08:29 AM
Be still our hearts!! Aren't you just the cutest boy around, Mr. Lennon? We love you and we love your name too. Such a cool boy with a very cool name. We have two big nephews that are tri-color Aussies and they look very much like you, sweetheart!! The oldest one is his Dad's little man, the youngest is his Dad's wee man. You remind us of those two so much, we can't stop smiling. We sent your picture to their Dad so he can see it too. We loved reading your story, Lennon. Such a dear boy you are for Mum and Dad. We would love to see you lifting your paws to be cleaned. How adorable you must be with Bok Bok. We would love to get to see more of you and get to know you better. Please have Mum and Dad give you tons of extra kisses from us this morning. Congrats on your big day handsome man!! We wish you all happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

cassiesmom
04-18-2007, 10:15 AM
Lennon, you are such a cutie! I agree with Daisy and Delilah - seeing more of you would be my pleasure and privilege. Please ask your Dad to give you a great big hug for me today, because you are just precious. Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweety, and a wonderful healthy life.

irish
04-18-2007, 02:27 PM
Lennon, what a beautiful little boy you are. I love your sweet little face. And the apple of mommy and daddy's eye, I can tell. Such a good little lad too, to let daddy clean your feet at night. Wish I could see and hear you playing. Lots of hugs and kisses for you today dear Lennon. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Bicky461
04-18-2007, 03:30 PM
I love your face!!!!
i was smiling so BIG!!!!

lizbud
04-18-2007, 04:09 PM
Hi lennon,

You are the most adorable little fella. I would snatch you up in a minute. :) You certainly sound like the sweetest & most gentle pup & I can easily see
why your folks are crazy about you. Big congratulations for being chosen
as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses to you sweetheart. :)

tatsxxx11
04-18-2007, 04:27 PM
Lennon! Sweet, baby boy!...Daddy's boy!:D Oh my gosh, my heart went squish when I clicked on your photo; that face is irresistible!:D And those little, furry, floppy ears:D Ok, all puppies are precious but you little Lennon man are painfully sweet!:) Your family is so very proud of their little man and rightfully so! I hope you and your fab family (and that includes Bok Bok:D) are all enjoying a super special, fun and love filled "top dog" day down under in beautiful Oz!:) Bet they'll be extra snuggles under those blankies tonight!:D Hugs, kisses and treats all around!:)

blue girl
04-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Lennon, what a doll face you have! I can tell by that look in your eyes how very sweet you are, and I am sure jealous of your daddy for having such a cuddly little friend lying at his feet while he's working. Its so good to hear how much fun you have with your brother and sister and I know your family feels so blessed to have you. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!