PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the 21st Century!

critter crazy
04-17-2007, 09:56 PM
Ha ha ha ha! I have finally joined the 21st Century, and just Bought an iPod!!! Woohoo!! I never thought I would need or want one, but after the last few threads, where people were discussing them, It peaked my Curiosity. I want to start Jogging once the snow goes away, so I figured it would be so much nicer than the darn Cd player. Cause I love Jogging to music.

I didnt buy anything fancy, bought a iPod Shuffle, seems pretty cool, and very small. Lets just hope I like it, as I havent recieved it yet, Just ordered it today. :D

Karen
04-17-2007, 10:26 PM
Congratulations! My iPod certainly helps when I exercise, keeps me on the bike longer, otherwise I get bored.

moosmom
04-17-2007, 10:31 PM
I recently got a Sansa Nano from my daughter for my birthday. I got hooked when I tried hers. I absolutely love it!! Aren't they the coolest. No more dragging around CDs and cassette tapes.

critter crazy
04-17-2007, 10:32 PM
Congratulations! My iPod certainly helps when I exercise, keeps me on the bike longer, otherwise I get bored.Thats why I have to jog with music, If i dont have music, i get bored and stop.:D

Killearn Kitties
04-18-2007, 08:45 AM
Well done! :D I hope you like it. You will need to get lots of inspiring tunes on there now!

theterrierman
04-18-2007, 09:23 AM
You won't regret buying a Shuffle. I had misgivings about buying mine because of the lack of a display, but you really don't need it. I just load it with my favourite songs, set it to shuffle and go. Also, they're quite durable. Mine has gotten stepped on, chewed by Fender :rolleyes: , lost for two weeks and recovered by a neighbour at the side of a road, and it still works as well as the day I bought it (minus a dent in the back). Congrats on your new purchase!