PDA

View Full Version : Saki

doolittleky
04-17-2007, 07:22 PM
Saki's stool has improved both volume wise and form wise since he has been on the meds. It still isn't where it needs to be but is getting better.

Tracy what did your vet say about your cats stools when you took them to the vet? Did you get the fecal cultures on them?

Here is a couple of pics of Saki

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/JamaicaJim/Saki122.jpg?t=1176855328

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/JamaicaJim/Saki119.jpg?t=1176855700

catmandu
04-17-2007, 07:30 PM
Thats Great News As It Shows That His Metabolisms Coming Around. We Are All Praying So Hard For That Sweet Dear Little One To Be Totally And Completely Better.

Laura's Babies
04-17-2007, 09:35 PM
WOW! She is so pretty! I love that color more and more. I took my neighbor Mike's girl Yetta to the vet today, she is about a 15 pound copy of your little guy. If your Saki is anything like Yetta, she is very sensitive.. to everything.

Reachoutrescue
04-17-2007, 09:46 PM
Tracy what did your vet say about your cats stools when you took them to the vet? Did you get the fecal cultures on them?
Thank you for the pictures of Saki Melissa, He is so handsome! Two of our kits had cicilda (SP?), but nothing else. Lots of money on the two though to treat them. The other cats were all fine.

krazyaboutkatz
04-18-2007, 01:24 AM
Saki sure is a cutie pie and reminds me of my Starr as a kitten.:) I hope that his stool problems will get better. Starr says it's no fun to have diarrhea and he sure can relate to Saki.:(

My Starr has colitis and his surigcal biopsy showed that both his large and small intestines are also affected and he has food allergies. He's now on Hills Presription Z/D dry food and taking one 5mg tablet of pred a day but he's still not completely better yet. I hope that Saki won't have to go this route and will improve on his own.

smokey the elder
04-18-2007, 07:18 AM
I wonder if the genes that code for the red points are involved in digestion? There seem to be a lot of flame point Meezers with tummy trouble! Saki is a very handsome boy.