PDA

View Full Version : A Birthday Wish from the Peas.

rg_girlca
04-16-2007, 10:12 PM
I got a lovely Birthday wish today from the Peas along with pictures.

Carol said that PeaPod is as big as his mother and still growing. He will be 6 months old on the 21st of this month. SweetPea is still as pretty as ever and as loveable. At nighttime, PeaPod sleeps on the bed with their dog Caley.

Here is a picture of PeaPod at the computer.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/IMG_0661.jpg

Peapod helping out with the ribbon on a present. Apparently he took off with the ribbon and their daughter had to chase him to get it back. LOL!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/IMG_0658.jpg

SweetPea, being the pretty little Princess that she is, helping with the bow.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/IMG_0657.jpg

Getting this was just the perfect ending to a wonderful Birthday that I had. :D

cassiesmom
04-16-2007, 10:26 PM
Pea Pod! What a good helper you are! You are getting so big, look at those feeties of yours! How nice of your new meowmy to share pictures with your first meowmy, so that she could share them with us. Sweet Pea, you are gorgeous.

critter crazy
04-16-2007, 10:31 PM
Awww....Such beautiful Peas!!!:eek: They just keep getting cuter and cuter!! Such great pweople to send these pics to you!! you found your peas a fabulous new home!

Karen
04-16-2007, 10:34 PM
How nice that she's keeping you in touch with them! ;) Thank her for all of us. What a little rascal he's turning into - that picture with the ribbon is proof!

krazyaboutkatz
04-17-2007, 12:01 AM
I'm so glad that the Pea's new family is good at keeping in touch with you.:) They're both so gorgeous and look very happy.:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORRAINE!!! I hope you had a wonderful one.:)

CultureJunky
04-17-2007, 05:08 AM
Awww that was so nice to see pictures of the peas again. Peapod is just his mother in disguise! He is so like her, I'm so glad they stayed together, it's such a wonderful story it makes me feel all warm inside whenever you post about them :)

catnapper
04-17-2007, 07:11 AM
That must have made your day! They both look wonderfully happy. You shold be proud of yourself :)

Happy Birthday Lorraine!

Freedom
04-17-2007, 07:16 AM
A purr-fect birthday present! My how he's grown, and yes, those FEET! He still has some growing planned to fit into them! And Sweetpea is still the darling!

Laura's Babies
04-17-2007, 08:56 AM
You sure did pick the right home for those two that she keeps US supplied in pictures so we can still see them.... She is a proud Meowmie and loves showing her babies off like the rest of us do and knows what a special pair she has there with the Peas.

I am so glad they didn't just go to a new home and we never see them again! Yup! You picked the right home for those two.

Needless to say, they are both still the wonderful, beautiful special babies they were from the start!

jennielynn1970
04-17-2007, 09:15 AM
Those two are just so sweet!! I'm so glad they keep in touch with you and we get to see the pics!! :D

K & L
04-17-2007, 09:30 AM
Now that's the best present ever! I love reading / seeing the updates.

moosmom
04-17-2007, 10:49 AM
How big he's gotten!! Great pictures!

Killearn Kitties
04-17-2007, 11:38 AM
That was so kind of them to send these for your birthday! :D Absolutely gorgeous!

phesina
04-17-2007, 02:57 PM
How that tiny little PeaPod has grown! And those huge feetsies he still has to grow into!

It is so nice to get these updates on him and his mother. They sure have a wonderful home, and you sure did a wonderful thing when you poofed her, Lorraine!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LORRAINE!!!!!

What a wonderful birthday present for you, and thanks for sharing them with us.

Your pals,
Poppy, Peony, Pat, Sydney, Elmer, and Priscilla Angel

Donnaj4962
04-17-2007, 03:45 PM
What a GREAT birthday present! Both Peas look so adorable... and well settled with their new family. You found the purrfect family for them! You should be so proud.

catmandu
04-17-2007, 06:12 PM
I had the feeling that Pea Pod would grow like Willie to be One Great Big Cat.
That must make you feel proud on your Birthday to get greetings from the Cats who you saved for a sad fate.
A HUGE HAPPY PURRTHDAY LORRAINE FROM ALL OF US AT THE FOUND PARADISE CAT HOTEL.

Edwina's Secretary
04-17-2007, 08:00 PM
Peapod looks more like his "daddy" Eddie ever day...size included!

Vermontcat
04-17-2007, 09:50 PM
That was such a nice birthday present to get such sweet photos of Sweetpea and Peapod. :)
I always love seeing photos of them. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
05-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Gosh, how did I miss this??? :eek:

I'm sure PeaPod was trying to log onto Pet Talk and leave a note to all his many admirers!!! :D

Barbara
05-07-2007, 04:01 PM
Hi Sweatpea and Peapod- thank you for reminding me of your mom's birthday ;)

Happy Birthday Lorraine !!!!!!

rg_girlca
05-07-2007, 05:33 PM
I'm glad you finally got to see this Moff. I think you are PeaPod's #1 Fan.

Thank you Barbara. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
05-07-2007, 05:52 PM
I'm glad you finally got to see this Moff. I think you are PeaPod's #1 Fan.

Thank you Barbara. :)
:D He's sure come a long way from that fuzzy little puff ball in the video, eh? :D

Won't he have a blast at Christmas this year?

rg_girlca
05-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Yes, he sure has come a long way Moff. I hope to be going to see them soon again. :D

phesina
05-07-2007, 07:40 PM
Oh, how wonderful, you'll get to go visit them??!!!

We can't wait for the live-on-the-scene report!

Pat and kids