PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo!!! I just paid off my car!

catnapper
04-16-2007, 10:36 AM
Wow, what a feeling.... my car is all paid off. I just made the final payment. Now I'll have an extra couple hundred in the bank each month.... at least until this summer when we buy a new car and give the newly paid off car to the kids :rolleyes: We honestly do need a third car, with 3 teenagers that also want to drive.

Anyway, for the moment I'm doing major partying! :D

sirrahbed
04-16-2007, 10:46 AM
That is such a wonderful feeling - finally getting a big purchase paid off. Yay for you :D

pitc9
04-16-2007, 11:36 AM
Yipppee!
I know the feeling! It jus sucks because by the time you've paid off your car, you're ready to get another one and start making car payments again!!
Congrats to you!!

Sirrahsim
04-16-2007, 11:42 AM
I can't wait until the day when we pay off our van :) Only 4 more years :rolleyes:

Vela
04-16-2007, 12:30 PM
Congrats on that, it's such a nice feeling isnt it???

davidpizzica
04-16-2007, 06:13 PM
Catnapper, that is a great feeling! Ijust made my FIRST payment on my new car. Only 47 to go!

Twisterdog
04-16-2007, 08:10 PM
That is indeed a nice feeling. Congratulations!

I have been kind of tossing around the idea of trading in my car on a new one. I think Mini Coopers are the cutest things, and I also like Chevy HHR's. However, I then think about having to make a car payment again ... and I decide my little Beetle is just fine!

Logan
04-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Kim, that is terrific!!!! I love that feeling!!! :D

moosmom
04-16-2007, 09:59 PM
Isn't that a great feeling??? I certainly don't miss my car payments. I paid on that sucker for 5 looooooong years!!

Laura's Babies
04-16-2007, 10:01 PM
CONGRATULATIONS KIM!!! That is great and I know the feeling, I had it when I paid mine off a looooong time ago. I hope to pay my house off this time I am off. I was checking my bank statement and I had enough I thought, THEN I found my income tax refund in my purse when I thought I had deposited it already.. So I definately will get my house paid off ithis week!..... Then I can start new car shopping if I make up my mind that, that is what I want to do....

Marigold2
04-16-2007, 11:49 PM
I paid off my car last year. I bought it by myself, made every payment by myself, and did all the service calls myself, no help from hubby at all. I love my beautiful Camry and it is a wonderful feeling to be able as a woman to do it all.

Uabassoon
04-17-2007, 08:09 PM
My first car payment is due next week and it will be the first of many! Maybe I'll win the lotto and my first payment can be my last :D