PDA

View Full Version : The BIG Move is Finally Over!!!

yumyum6970
07-09-2002, 07:17 AM
Well, guys..we're finally settled in our new house. Yum Yum and Dutchess did surprisingly well. Dutchess is going outside a little bit now but Yum Yum hasn't. She hasn't really wanted to go outside so I am not pushing her. Hope everyone had a nice 4th of July. :) Will post some new pics soon of the kitties once I get the film developed. :)

Aspen and Misty
07-09-2002, 04:57 PM
o wow. You must be exited! Are the cats adjusting well?

AmberLee
07-09-2002, 11:08 PM
Congratulations. I'm so pleased for you. So glad to hear that your fur-babies are handling the change well. {{{hugs!}}}

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-09-2002, 11:15 PM
YAY!!! Glad to hear the kitties are settling in good.... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURES!!!!
Hope you are enjoying your new house.... :)

krazyaboutkatz
07-10-2002, 12:54 AM
I'm so glad that your move went well and that your cats are getting used to their new home. :) I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures. :cool:

yumyum6970
07-10-2002, 06:55 AM
Well, it looks like Dutchess has adjusted but I think Yum Yum is having a bit of a problem. She seems nervous and scared and depressed alot last night. This is only her second home she has had. She was in our apartment from 2 months old to 1 year old then we moved her to our new home. Any ideas on what to do about this situation? :)