PDA

View Full Version : Do You have any Spare Food PLEASE! IM HUNGREEEE!!!

catmandu
04-15-2007, 04:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats101646.jpg

And still they come.
This Hungree loks a lot like Karina Angel,
Maybe Karina and Scratchy Angels gave this Tortie the address!
There was food waiting for her Nutro and a Fancy Feast that vanished!!
She will be a challenge as shes scared , as I think the Dog up the street has chased her away.
But I will poof her if at all possible.

jennielynn1970
04-15-2007, 05:25 PM
Awe!!! Definitely Poof her!! Torties are so awesome!!!

catmandu
04-15-2007, 05:35 PM
AND I AM GOING TO PUT THAT WONDERFUL CAT HOUSE OUT THERE BY THE SIDE OF THE HOUSE AS SOON AS I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO FASTEN IT SO THAT THE CROOKS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD WONT STEAL IT.
I AM CALLING SOME FRIENDS NOW JENN SO THAT HOUSE YOU SENT WILL PROVIDE SHELTER FOR THOSE PORCHIES.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats101510.jpg

Scooter's Mom
04-15-2007, 06:02 PM
Poor kitty... but she knew the right place to go!

Laura's Babies
04-15-2007, 06:07 PM
WHO made that HOUSE? :eek: OH! It is adoreable!!! You are right Gary, somebody would steal that in a heartbeat!

Now to the hungry one.. The way you titles that " Do You have any Spare Food PLEASE! IM HUNGRY" and that picture of her looking like she is really begging just brought tears to my eyes. Poor baby! She will warm to you right away, you just watch and see. .... and I do believe your cat angles lead her to where they knew she could eat and be cared for.

phesina
04-15-2007, 06:52 PM
God bless you, sweet little kitty, and keep coming back here. You will be safe and well fed and warm.

And God bless you, Gary and all your kitties.

Pat

Freedom
04-15-2007, 07:04 PM
The way you titles that " Do You have any Spare Food PLEASE! IM HUNGRY" and that picture of her looking like she is really begging just brought tears to my eyes.
Me too. She heard from the kitty grapevine where to go to get care. Sweet baby!

cassiesmom
04-15-2007, 07:53 PM
catmandu and jenn_librarian -- what does it mean to POOF a cat?

Laura's Babies
04-15-2007, 08:08 PM
"Poof" mean it vanishes and nobody know what happened to it....(If someome comes looking)

My Samantha was given to me on the day I planned for her to go "poof". It was breaking my heart to see how malnourished, neglected and flea ridden she was and she was about to vanish! Her horribale former owner gave her to me that very day.

Medusa
04-15-2007, 10:18 PM
Sweet little girl. She went to the right place, though.

CultureJunky
04-16-2007, 04:40 AM
Gary, could you perhaps glue the house to the porch, wood glue, or perhaps something stronger like No Nails? If you screwed it it could be undone and taken, the only way I can see it not moving is if you glue it down!
I hope the little tortie uses it.

catmandu
04-16-2007, 09:36 AM
I Am Going To Lock The Gate And Then Have The Contractor Blot It In A Secure Position So Its Hard To Loosten.maybe A Good Yale Lock So I Can Move It If I Want To .
Iam Thinking Of A New Better Gate So They Can Not See The Cat House.

This Was A Very Kind Gift To The Porchies From Jennlibrarian Who Is Helping The Porchies Get Out Of The Cold Of Our Canadian Winters.

lvpets2002
04-16-2007, 09:44 AM
;) Awee this baby is so adorable.. Yes you can see the hunger in her eyes.. I will bet she is full now.. ;) The house is just so adorable.. Yup you had better lock & chain or bolt down so someone cant take it..

catmandu
04-16-2007, 04:13 PM
AND TODAY SHE HAS SOUTHERN STYLE CHICKEN WITH RICE AND POUNCE TREATS ON THE SIDE AND AS SHE WAS NERVOUS NO PHOTOS.
THAT WILL COME WHEN SHES CALMED DOWN A BIT.
THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE KIND WORDS PET TALKERS.
AND THE BIG PURRRY ANGEL WAS RIGHT WHEN HE SAID TO COME HERE.
HE SURE SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH OF PIGEONS BUT HES SO NICE AND WARM
.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture1010.jpg
MOOSE ANGELS GOING TO TELL ME WHEN TO LET MYSELF GET CAUGHT SO I CAN GO TO A FURR EVER HOME TOO!!!!!!!

DrKym
04-16-2007, 04:36 PM
She is Gorgeous!!!
Thank the heavens for you Gary, you amaze me always!

cassiesmom
04-16-2007, 05:31 PM
Theresa Tortie, you are gorgeous! You are in excellent hands at the Found Kitties' Paradise!

rg_girlca
04-16-2007, 09:11 PM
Well little girl, you definitely went to the right house. You will be well taken care of now. :)

cassiesmom
04-20-2007, 08:44 PM
Catmandu, is Theresa the Tortie still dropping by? Is she being less of a shy girl? I hope she joins the Found Cat Family or can go to your shelter. She's beautiful.

catmandu
04-21-2007, 10:05 AM
WHEN THE ANIMAL WELFARE DROPPED 10 BAGS OF LITTER OFF LAST NIGHT THAT WAS ON SPECIAL DALE OF THE AWA SAW THERESA BUT SHE RAN OFF.
THAT WAS SO NICE OF DALE TO DO THAT AS ITS VERY HARD TO CARRY 44 POUND BAGS ON THE BUS AND IM OLD.
THEY WILL SEE IF THEY CANT MAKE ROOM FOR THERESA.
PRAYERS PLEASE FOR THIS LITTLE ONE.

nancys
04-21-2007, 11:13 AM
I could easily cry over photos like this - wish I could take in all the stray cats & kittens in the world. Did you take in this one?

Medusa
04-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Gary, why do you always call yourself old? You're 3 years younger than I am and no way will I call myself old, buddy. Our furkids keep us young, don't ya know that? :rolleyes: Prayers going out for this sweet girl and you, too.

catmandu
04-21-2007, 03:32 PM
I meant that I am too old to pick up 44 pound bags of Cat Litter and lug them home on the bus.
I my prime I used to bring back 2 bags at a time.
And Theresa Torties too scared to let me take her in where she will be safe and find a Furr Ever Home.
I am praying that the Porch Angels can lure her in and she will be safe.

Medusa
04-21-2007, 03:42 PM
That's better. I guess. :p Cuz you're hardly old at 56. Prayers going out to you and your tortie and aaaaaaaaaall your cat angels.

Killearn Kitties
04-21-2007, 04:10 PM
I will keep my fingers crossed that this beautiful little girl let you trap her, and whisk her off to safety!

phesina
04-21-2007, 04:20 PM
Gary, if you're old at 56, I'm ancient at 62 going on 63!

Prayers for dear little Theresa Tortie that she finds her way home soon. Priscilla is new to this, but she's working on Theresa.

Pat, Peony, Poppy, Elmer, Sydney, and Priscilla Angel

catmandu
04-21-2007, 04:23 PM
Hey Theresa , come on in!
Take it from a fellow Porchie this is really the Life Of Riley in the Found Cat Paradise Hotel.
You will be fed and pampered like you wouldnt believe.
The Manager here is very nice to his Companion Cats and shares all the food and beds.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats101655.jpg

Catching a few rays on the Porch!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats101654.jpg
We had ribs Today Theresa and were they ever good.
This is the life!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/cats101656.jpg
And thats nice of Priscilla Angel to help that little Starry Cat.
She was in with the Moose playing with the Cat Nip Mousies!!

kb2yjx
04-21-2007, 07:00 PM
Gary!! Theresa is lovely!!!! Nice photo!

cassiesmom
06-06-2007, 07:05 PM
Come on little Theresa girl, you found the place once and now you need to find it again. Calling on the kitty angels to help this little tortie girl find her way to the Found Kitties Hotel for good.

Laura's Babies
06-06-2007, 10:05 PM
She is lovely!! I tell you, your house is MARKED by all the neighborhood kittys
=^..= ..... means all you can eat buffet every day >^..^< .... means, need a good home, here is a safe one where you will be loved and pampered! (of coarse it is written in kitty code and humans can't see it)

lvpets2002
06-07-2007, 09:23 AM
;) Awee she is so sweet & adorable looking.. Come on wittle girl and let Uncle Gary Poof you indoors where it is for sure so comfy..

catmandu
06-07-2007, 06:56 PM
I asm renaming her in Memory of My Rocca Baton Angel.
She will be
ROCCALNO!
Like Volcano as shes a fiery Little Cat.
I saw her beat up on Tabster when he moved in on her dinner.
And I am still trying to POOF her, shes tough to convince.
I have tried Steak , Roast Chicken N Fixins , and Different Sorts of Premium Cat Food.
Even Janice the Delivery Lady cant her to come closer.
The gentleman fixing the house next door confirms that shes living on the Porch and using the Cat Bed there.
She will come in when its cold, I hope and pray.
Maybe Rocca Baton Angel can convince her.

K & L
06-08-2007, 07:47 AM
Oh we have some extra food! :) She is one pretty tortie! Can't wait to see more photos of her.

cassiesmom
06-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Catmandu, how are things today ... is little miss Roccano any more poof-able? Jasmine Angel Kitty -- please talk to her.

catmandu
06-08-2007, 05:28 PM
Roccano was not in sight Today but the Gentleman next door saw her in her bed and the Steak Bits and Fancy Feast were both gone.
Thtas a good sign that Roccano know that this is a place where she may eat and sleep.
I pray that the Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding convinces her!!!