PDA

View Full Version : Ideas :x

slleipnir
04-15-2007, 01:50 PM
http://tainted-sky.net/draw/roman.jpg

Ok so I actually made a character out of this guy haha. *is lame* I kinda like him though. He's a doberman, and I think I'll name him Roman. Or maybe Flint...or any other ideas??

Also, I don't think I want standard markings for his body...or if I do, I want to add something else to him to make him more different like a bag or something....any ideas? any at all just for the fun of it :D

(and yes, that is a candle growing out of his head...it has a nice, fresh, relaxing smell to it..not that it does him any good because he's always angry about it. I was considering giving him a hat or something to cover it cause he's pretty senstive....)

Almita
04-15-2007, 02:29 PM
you should have like a random brown marking like a star or somewhat that can represent his personality? Also you should give him your famous top hat ;)

slleipnir
04-15-2007, 02:37 PM
His personality is pretty dull haha. He spends most of his time being angry D: (I like the tophat though haha)

Almita
04-15-2007, 02:55 PM
haha. well then. uhm maybe.. add something where his back is at between his front and back legs. Seems like something there needs to be added. (yes i thought the tophat was a good suggestion [:)

Whisk_Luva
04-15-2007, 03:02 PM
call him Burny! Hee hee! (Coz the candle on his head is obviously burning. So Burny kinda suits him!)