PDA

View Full Version : Kind of knew this was coming..

animal_rescue
04-14-2007, 08:19 PM
My mom finally "kicked" my dad out of the house tonight. Honestly I knew it was going to happen. 90% of the time they were together, they were fighting. And the worst part is I'm not even sad about it, I kind of wanted it to happen so things could get better(They are always fighting and I feel like my dad is screwing us out of money all the time). But my mom is basically sobbing and I don't know what to do for her. I'm not sure what's going to happen at all or if tomorrow will be different. I have no clue where my dad went and if he's going to come back or anything. I really am not sure what to do right now.

Karen
04-14-2007, 08:23 PM
Give your mom a hug, and tell her she did the right thing. Tell her most of all that you love her no matter what - that's probably the best thing you can do for her right now, and something she'll need to hear.

whomeee
04-14-2007, 08:30 PM
The hug and telling you love her would be a great help. At this time she needs to work things out for her self. Kicking someone out and taking care if things by yourself is a hard thing to do and may take more than once to actually be strong enough to stick with it. Just support her no matter what she decides to do and give yourself a big hug from me. (a mom who has been there and a past kid who was in your shoes) good luck its hard for everyone

Roxyluvsme13
04-14-2007, 08:33 PM
I agree with what Karen said. Just give her a hug and offer her support, and of course, be there to listen to her. (((HUGS))) to you, Megan!

Alysser
04-14-2007, 08:49 PM
Megan, I'm sorry to hear this, I really hope your parents can work their differences out sometime soon. ((hugs)) Karen's suggestion was a great one. Offer her as much support as you can and good luck!

Queen of Poop
04-14-2007, 08:58 PM
I agree, go give your mom a hug. Make sure you have tissues handy for her tears. Most importantly, tell her you LOVE her.

slick
04-14-2007, 10:38 PM
Give your mom a hug, and tell her she did the right thing. Tell her most of all that you love her no matter what - that's probably the best thing you can do for her right now, and something she'll need to hear. Sorry Karen, I must disagree with one thing. I don't think it's a good idea to say "you did the right thing." I don't know why but I just don't think that AR's Mom needs to hear that right now, even it might be true. Everyone is hurting right now so the best that everyone can do is support each other...just like everyone has said here.

Good luck AR and please keep us posted.

animal_rescue
04-15-2007, 02:01 PM
Thanks guys.

I just wanted to let you know that my dad is back but I still don't know what's going on. My mom apparently wants to talk to me and my sister later on and it seems important.

petslover
04-15-2007, 03:56 PM
Goodness. I wish you and your family luck on getting the situation settled. Hugs to you.

Zippy
04-15-2007, 04:15 PM
(((hugs)))

DrKym
04-15-2007, 04:34 PM
Hugs and much healing energy going your way Megan! I will hold you close in my prayers for you and your whole family to find the best resolution to a very difficult pickle.

Catty1
04-15-2007, 07:22 PM
I hope your mom will tell you about a discussion she and your dad had...I think they knew the fighting couldn't continue.

Maybe they will "work things out", but that will take time and work, and they may need a break from each other while they do that.

Your mom and dad love you very very much. Don't ever think you had anything to do with their problems. You are innocent.

Prayers and hugs to you and your family.

pitc9
04-16-2007, 11:34 AM
Many hugs to you and your family as you go through this hard time.
{{{{hugs}}}}