PDA

View Full Version : Lexie Mae Clampet

lute
04-14-2007, 12:33 PM
Have you ever had a nickname you knew fit you, but you still hated it anyway? I have one! :o

My friend Jeff came over yesterday to fix my car. I walk in the house to open the garage. As it opens out walks 2 dogs, my cat and me holding a chicken. My mom just looks at me and says "That's our lil Lexie Mae Clampet. She's always got a clan of animals around her." :rolleyes:

Whisk_Luva
04-14-2007, 12:41 PM
Narnie 4 me :D

luvofallhorses
04-14-2007, 12:44 PM
My dad calls me Sugar lips because I eat a lot of candy. :rolleyes:

My nickname is Kissa because my cousin Patricia couldn't pronounce the r or t in my name when she was little and we thought it was cute and I am still called that which I don't mind. :D

Alysser
04-14-2007, 02:21 PM
In preschool they used to call me "lissie". EWWWWWWWW! I hate it. :rolleyes:

JuniorxMyxLove
04-14-2007, 07:01 PM
My sister loves to call me smelanie. So stupid. And now her boyfriend is calling me horse whisperer because I ride. He's stupid. Lol

Roxyluvsme13
04-14-2007, 08:30 PM
I have so many nicknames.

My dad calls me Ellie Mae (kind of like your Lexie Mae :P) because of my houseful of pets. He also calls me turkey, and now I've developed the nickname Crash since I started driving a little. :rolleyes:

My mom calls me Scooty Poot. It's been my nickname literally since birth.

My grandpa used to call me Little Brown Jug because I was always tan, I practically lived in his pool. Now, I'm the Not so Brown Jug.

My uncle, (oh dear) calls me Obnoxious Weenus Butt Greasy Greasy Granny (Ob for short). I really have no earthly idea why. It's been my nickname since I was little.

And my brothers, all call me Shorty. It's not my fault I'm only 5'4" and they're like 6'3"!