PDA

View Full Version : WHY did this person get a dog????

Freedom
04-14-2007, 10:16 AM
I just read this on craigslist:

"hi ...I just bought a saint bernard 1 month and a half ago. it was shipped to me by plane. I live in an appartment in warwick. but i will move soon to a bigger house with a garden where he could play. could you please help me hold the puppy till May 25? it needs space and lot of affection. it can t stand sun ,they normally live in the snow. but it would be all right if you make sure it has always water trying putting him in cold places. i can pay you for this pet sitting. 150 dollars for all the period negociable.call me please at 401 215 8409 or email me at [email protected]
my name is soraya"

Puppy mill dog, and it sounds liek this "owner" thinks it is OK to keep the dog outside all the time!!! OMG, I could ring some people's necks for them!!!

applesmom
04-14-2007, 10:53 AM
Betcha this is the prelude to some sort of scam! :rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
04-14-2007, 11:03 AM
Sounds like it could be a scam, there are so many out there already.... WHY would anybody living in an apartment get such a big dog anyway? :rolleyes:

Catty1
04-14-2007, 11:32 AM
(401) 215-8409
Type: Land LineProvider: AT&TLocation: Providence, RI

From Whitepages.com

DonGato's Person
04-15-2007, 01:02 PM
:rolleyes: :mad: Some people, I swear. Why would someone who lives in an apartment get a dog that huge? That sure sounds like a scam-in-progress to me. But if it isn't, that person must be crazy. My friend owns a St. Bernard; it's only a puppy, but it's almost 4' tall! Who in their right mind would keep a dog as big as that in an apartment ?! Yeesh. :rolleyes:

LilacDragon
04-15-2007, 01:27 PM
:rolleyes: :mad: Some people, I swear. Why would someone who lives in an apartment get a dog that huge? That sure sounds like a scam-in-progress to me. But if it isn't, that person must be crazy. My friend owns a St. Bernard; it's only a puppy, but it's almost 4' tall! Who in their right mind would keep a dog as big as that in an apartment ?! Yeesh. :rolleyes:

A woman who lives in my apartment complex owns a pair of mastiffs. They are very well cared for and, of course, exercised.

Any breed of dog, no matter what size, can live a perfectly wonderful life in an apartment if the owner is dedicated to the welfare of that dog.

The rest of what is printed - about the dog needing cold weather and to live outside is of more concern to me.