PDA

View Full Version : Okay, So What's 8 More????

Reachoutrescue
04-13-2007, 05:27 PM
Yeah, y'all are going to think I am INSANE!! I received an email today from the lady Cindy that is dealing with Faith and trying to help me get her pups out of the h**l hole they are in. Well, it seems to is Pit Bull season!! There is a shelter in Southbend, Indiana that has a young pittie mom and seven puppies (they are about five or six weeks old) that was seized from a home after an un-related arrest. The mom is a pure pittie, not sure what the dad was, so the pups may be mixed. They only have a few days at the pound...even the pups. So, guess what? Oh, come on you don't even have to guess....yeppers! I am going to try to pull them. I mean come on, it is ONLY eight more!! They will be ready to get adopted in about three weeks or so, once I get them altered, vaccinated, micro-chipped, and dewormed. SO, MORE PUPPIES!! Here are the pictures of the mom and babies. No lectures please, I just wanted to let everybody know how crazy I know I am!!!

Mama
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/Reachoutrescue/Mama.jpg

Seven babies, you can see the 7th one hiding on the top left side of the pic. I almost missed that pup!
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n194/Reachoutrescue/Puppies.jpg

I will let you guys know when the pull date is officially set. Fingers crossed! Maybe I can save eight more lives.....

Muddy4paws
04-13-2007, 05:35 PM
wow..! I would love all of those pitties! I've never met one before but I would love to! Good luck! :D

lv4dogs
04-13-2007, 05:37 PM
Oh my gosh, what adorable babies! I'll take the red & white one! :D

fragrancehound
04-13-2007, 05:53 PM
They are beautiful!! You are going to have your hands full. :)

luvofallhorses
04-13-2007, 06:44 PM
the pups and mom are gorgeous! :) You are an angel! :D

WELOVESPUPPIES
04-13-2007, 06:54 PM
No lecture here...I think that is awesome. There need to be more people out there like you that are willing to save that many lives, and all at one time. You are definately an Angel from God for these babies. They are absoluately beautiful and deserve to find forever loving homes. Good Luck :D

lizbud
04-13-2007, 06:57 PM
Well if you can swing it, it would be great. I hope the moms & all the
babies get wonderful, loving homes. :)

Freedom
04-13-2007, 07:41 PM
Oh boy, you sure are going to have a full house; just for a little while. They are sweet! Le us now when you have them, how any boys, how many girls. He he, someone who is nuttier than I am, Oh boy!

BCollie_Kelly
04-13-2007, 07:45 PM
How adorable are they! Thank you so much for reaching out and offering to help them! You truely are an angel! :)

Reachoutrescue
04-13-2007, 09:58 PM
Thanks guys. It is not set in stone yet, I will know more tomorrow or Monday. I just hope I am able to pull them. I would hate to see them put down just for being pitties. They did not ask to be born with a bad rep. Thanks again and i will keep you updated.

Giselle
04-13-2007, 10:06 PM
You are a saint. That's all I have to say! :) Good luck if you get those puppies. Goodness, I can barely take care of 3 dogs; I can't even imagine 8+!

*iluvskipper*
04-13-2007, 10:41 PM
Awww.. You're a hero! Good luck!

Taz_Zoee
04-13-2007, 11:20 PM
Wow!! That is awesome!! Of course the puppies are adorable, but the mother is a very good looking dog too.
You are not crazy at all......only crazy for animals. :p :D

Reachoutrescue
04-14-2007, 01:35 AM
Thanks. I figured I already had six, so why not!! If all goes well and the director of the Southbend, IN pound agrees for me to take the family, I will meet the transporter in Chicago on Friday. They are doing a vet reference on me, then we are good to go. I will keep y'all posted. Thanks for encouraging me on! It helps so much.

Kfamr
04-14-2007, 05:22 AM
You are the best!

Now, Lady and her pups are beautiful, but this mom and her pups are melting me!

Catty1
04-14-2007, 09:26 AM
Tracy - do you have any foster homes in place yet? I guess not...but hope this all goes well for you! :)

They are too cute!

*LabLoverKEB*
04-14-2007, 10:57 AM
Gosh you are such an angel! You are going to be very, very busy!!

Jadapit
04-14-2007, 11:00 AM
You are the best!

Now, Lady and her pups are beautiful, but this mom and her pups are melting me!

I agree with you Kay! My heart melted when I saw the pictures. Tracy, your an amazing person. I admire you so much for what you do! :D

Reachoutrescue
04-14-2007, 11:48 AM
Tracy - do you have any foster homes in place yet? I guess not...but hope this all goes well for you! :)

They are too cute!
I have three foster homes already. One only will take in Hounds or small breed young dogs. The other takes older dogs, and the last will take any breed and any age as long as they are dog friendly. I also have one cat foster home as well. Things are moving up.

I know I will be busy...but I can not let them die. It is just not right. Thanks for all your support guys. You are all wonderful!!

pitc9
04-14-2007, 11:49 AM
Wow... this mom does look young!
It's so sad... she still looks like a puppy herself!!

Bless you for opening your house and heart to more pups and moms in need!!

Could you give me a list of things that would help make life easier for you at home with all the pups??
Paper towels... blankets, towels... food.. etc.
Please.. give me a list and I'd be more than happy to pack up some stuff and send it to you, or ever send Gift cards or money for that matter!!

lute
04-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Tracy, you are my hero! I think so much of you! You are doing a great thing for these puppies and their mummies! Reach Out Rescue is going to become PitBull Rescue.lol :p

Vela
04-14-2007, 12:22 PM
Wow what a great thing you are doing. Those pups are so lucky!!!!! thank you for saving them!

Pogiebate
04-14-2007, 12:22 PM
Aww I love them! I hope they all find great homes :)
I couldn't foster because I would want to keep momma and all :D
I'm glad there are people like you who can, then everyone wins! You for giving them hope!! Then the dogs because they have a chance to find that perfect home!

tikeyas_mom
04-14-2007, 03:50 PM
AWEEE they are all soo cute, and all different colors too!!! Makes them all special int heir own way hehe. I would love to take one, or two... or three hehe

K9soul
04-14-2007, 05:06 PM
They are beautiful, and so are you. There is endless love and compassion in your heart! Thank you so much for sharing with us :)

elizabethann
04-14-2007, 06:17 PM
Wow! You're awesome! Those puppies are adorable!