PDA

View Full Version : Is Your Pet Too Noisy?

Mollie's Mommy
07-08-2002, 09:53 PM
Is your pet too noisy?

Most people say no, their pet is not that noisy, 42% in fact.
Then came the sometimes which is relatively close, 40 %
And then came noisy, which is the right answer for me because Mollie is always barking, but only 17 % is answer to that... but what do you think?? There should have been a poll before you read this, I wanna see what your answer is!

Thansk for your time,

07-10-2002, 03:47 PM
Sydney noisy ??? No , we almost never hear his "voice" !!

lovemymaltese
07-11-2002, 12:53 PM
Tango must be in the "happening place" at all times, I guess that makes him noisy.

popcornbird
07-11-2002, 02:07 PM
My cockatiels are not noisey at all. They only sing for an hour every morning and the rest of the day they say nothing but a few beautiful chirps and tweets. Their noise is soothing though! :) I know the noise of a dog can give one a headache because my neighbor's dog gives me one all the time! :eek: But I know not all dogs are like that.

lovemymaltese
07-16-2002, 02:13 PM
I was thinking nosey, I am such a moron. Yes Tango is noisy I think that he likes to hear himself bark.

baygayce
07-24-2002, 04:15 PM
Yes, my cat is very noisy when he wants something. Especially if it's food! He actually YELLS at us in this nagging, whiny, pushy voice all the while circling us and leading us to the food bowl. If you try to go the other way, he actually cuts in front of you, almost tripping you, in an attempt to get you to go to the bowl.
This was cute, for a while. He also has this noise he makes that is more like a bark than a meow. He does this when he is mad that you aren't paying any attention to him. Right after he makes that noise, he takes off running at breakneck speed all over the apartment.:eek: He's definitely weird. He has many different syllables he uses too. Here's a few:
"Eh" That's when he's chasing imaginary bugs on the floor after you say to him "Where's the bug?"
"A-Mrow!" That's when he's frustrated that he's been asking for food for more than 3 or 4 minutes.
"Mamaaaaaa" That's when he's all excited because you are walking over to the bowl to feed him!:p

Puffin83
07-24-2002, 05:29 PM
Oh yeah...George is up all night singing Freebird. "Iff yoo wanna git too hevin..."

baygayce
07-25-2002, 08:58 AM
LOL, Puffin83/Buff Man/Horned Puffin!
:D