PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Bug!!!

kb2yjx
04-12-2007, 04:09 AM
What a sweetheart!!! What a story!!! Bug, your eyes are so mesmerizing, I just wish I did not have to go to work, I'd love to look at you a bit longer!! Glad you have a great forever home!!HAPPY COTD!!!

Paw prints
04-12-2007, 04:52 AM
What a handsome young man! Lovely story. You are adorable. Those eyes!!
Congratulations-lots of hugs and snuggles for you today! xx :)

CultureJunky
04-12-2007, 04:54 AM
Hey Bug! What a cool dude you are, and you sound like such a character, I bet you're great to have around :)
I love your story and I'm sure you love your mum for rescuing you and taking you home to a safe furrever home.

DrNiblik
04-12-2007, 05:03 AM
What a cool little guy you are!! I sure am glad your mum found you, poor little fella! What a return on her investment though! Good show on being COTD Lil' Bug! :)

Barbiecat
04-12-2007, 05:53 AM
What a cutie, and what a story! Even though you've got some issues, it hasn't stopped you from having a great life with your Mom. Enjoy your special day, cute Bug!

mskaybee
04-12-2007, 07:37 AM
Good Heavens, how cute is Bug!?! And what an interesting character he sounds like! With his little legs and gorgeous eyes, and all his "chortles", It sure must be fun to have him around. Lucky you! :) Congratulations, Sweetie!

carol davison
04-12-2007, 08:48 AM
what a great story, a special cat definitely found a special person to appreciate his unique quality of love and affection. Bug you are a great Cat of the Day,

mom2lotsacats
04-12-2007, 08:51 AM
Bug,
You are such a cute little kitty! It's terrbile you had such a rough start in life but I'm glad you have a good home, where you are loved and cared for. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

lvpets2002
04-12-2007, 09:04 AM
;) You sure are just as Cute As A Bug.. Your so adorable..**** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ****gO for those kitty treats today..

cassiesmom
04-12-2007, 09:46 AM
I would love to have this Bug invade my house! Bug, you are precious! What a caring Meowmie you have! Happy Cat-of-the-Day!

catmandu
04-12-2007, 09:54 AM
:cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool: Bug seeing your handsome sweet face and jolly happy personality makes me wish that I could invite you over to the Hotel for a sleepover.
You would love it here we have so many places to sleep and theres lots of food everywhere.
You are such a LOVE BUG!
The Found Cats All send a HUGE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FOR BODACIOUS BUG CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool:

nancys
04-12-2007, 10:30 AM
What a cute cat! :) I have never heard of a cat having Dwarfism -- glad to hear he's being taken such good care of. Thank you for rescuing him.

tinabru
04-12-2007, 10:48 AM
What a "love-Bug"!!!! I wish I could cuddle with that cutie pie! I really must get a tabby...enjoy your baby..what a blessing for you both to find each other.
tina

moosmom
04-12-2007, 12:05 PM
Oh Bug, you are the sweetest thing!!! It's nice to see that there's another Munchkin around here. Little Miss Shortie Girl, another Munchkin here on PT says "Meow" and congatulations on being COTD!!!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/deploss13/shortie.jpg?t=1176397448

momoffuzzyfaces
04-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Bug you are a cute little love bug, aren't you? :D

I'm so glad you found a wonderful loving home and family, sweetie!
I too love your wonderful eyes!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
04-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Sweet little Bug!!! Words cannot adequately describe how moved I am by your amazing story, of your proud Mom's love, devotion and commitment, of your incredible courage, spirit and perserverence! Oh, such a brave little Bug you are and despite your challenges, so full of a love for life:) What an inspiration you are, precious Bug:) I'm thrilled, just thrilled that a special needs kitty, a kitty as deserving as you, found your way to the most loving of forever families!:) Bless you sweetheart and congratulations on your much deserved Cat of the Day honors!:) I hope your special day is filled with all of your faves things...stuffed miecees, yummy treats and all the love your heart can hold! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Bug:)

orangemm
04-12-2007, 02:39 PM
Sweet little Bug, please come to my house and 'bug' me! What a heart-warming story. I'm just in love with your darling face.

sounds like you just radiate happiness!!

Special scritches and lots of treats for you today, Bug!

Lillycat
04-12-2007, 07:02 PM
so easy to see how loved you are.......congratulations on being cotd!!!