PDA

View Full Version : Persistent bunny and pretty bird!

Sevaede
04-12-2007, 03:24 AM
While we were on the search for pinks, we came to one pet store. In there, they had a place for bunnies. One bunny in particular kept standing up, demanding to have attention and pets! How could I refuse? :D Pic attached (s/he's the one standing on hind legs).

They also had the loveliest bird! I am doing my research and reading up on them. I have a feeling that one will be joining the family in a few years. :D Anyways, I walked by this bird and said hi (not expecting a response) and s/he very clearly said "hello!". It made me laugh and then s/he started laughing with me. S/He started doing all sorts of things to get my attention, so precious! Here is a link to this birdtype (http://www.centralpets.com/animals/birds/parrots/prt4306.html) . :D Awesome, no?

Pawsitive Thinking
04-12-2007, 05:28 AM
Did the bunny go home with you? Irresistable......

The bird sounds like a real character too

Babyboonie
04-12-2007, 01:41 PM
Ahhhh...that bunny is sooooo cute! If I saw that cute little face staring up at me demanding my attention, I don't think I could resist!!

S/he looks like a lionhead? One of my girls is a lionhead....unfortunately she started to get a bit vicious so the vet recommended having her spayed. Thankfully it worked, but she is certainly not a cuddly bunny sadly.

lute
04-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Oh my gosh! I would have snatched that bunny right up! What a sweetie!

Amazons are very cool birds! I wouldn't mind having a Yellow Naped Amazon. They are kinda loud though, so if you are interested in owning an Amazon in the future just know that they like to scream sometimes. And can be messy. :)

Suki Wingy
04-12-2007, 03:11 PM
That made me go AWWW! But I don't like bunnies in pet shops. :(

Kalei
04-14-2007, 09:02 AM
Awww that bunny is adorable! I would have taken it home...if parents allowed lol. Bunnies that love human attention make the best bunny pets!