PDA

View Full Version : Dannielynn's father revealed...

moosmom
04-11-2007, 06:53 PM
It's Larry Birkhead!! I was so happy to hear that. Maybe now all this hooplah will go away and this little girl can finally have the family she deserves.

Any comments??

buckner
04-11-2007, 07:21 PM
I'm glad Birkhead was proven to be the father.

But mostly, I have to admit, I shook my head when I found out her name was Dannielynn. First, I thought it was a boy. Second, I thought "What kind of a middle name is Lynn for a boy?" Oh well...

DrKym
04-11-2007, 07:48 PM
Who is Dannielynn? :confused:

Karen
04-11-2007, 08:09 PM
The infant daughter of the late Anna Nicole Smith.

I do not really care who her father is, am glad it has been decided for the child's sake, and hope she can have a better, longer, more peaceful life than her mother or her big brother did. My wish for her is that she grow up loved and treasured - that's what matters most.

Marigold2
04-11-2007, 08:43 PM
I am so glad it was Larry he seems like a nice man, not like Howard, he seems kinda sleezy.

DJFyrewolf36
04-12-2007, 02:39 AM
The infant daughter of the late Anna Nicole Smith.

I do not really care who her father is, am glad it has been decided for the child's sake, and hope she can have a better, longer, more peaceful life than her mother or her big brother did. My wish for her is that she grow up loved and treasured - that's what matters most.

I am inclined to agree. Now that there is someone officially responsable for the childs care, Im hoping that she can have at least a somewhat normal life and can be happy. Sadly I think that there is always going to be some format of publicity buzz around her for a while, just because of who her mother was and the whole media frenzy surrounding her death.

Children are orphaned every day in the US, yet this is capturing a lot of media attention. I often question the facination with celebrity misfortune, not that I am saying I'm not guilty of keeping up with the latest scandal. I wonder why we feel it necicary to pry into the lives of famous people. What makes this situation any different than the situation my brother was in, his ex died of a drug overdose and there was a question as to who the father of her child was. In the end it wasn't him, athough he did get attached to the child that he had thought for a year WAS his son.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, nor am I saying anything bad about anyone, Im just in a very contemplative mood tonight ;)

wombat2u2004
04-12-2007, 05:43 AM
I am so glad it was Larry he seems like a nice man, not like Howard, he seems kinda sleezy.

What ??? I am not sleazy !!!
Howard.

Pawsitive Thinking
04-12-2007, 05:51 AM
At least he's saved her from being Angelina'd ;)

Laura's Babies
04-12-2007, 08:42 AM
He has said from the beginning that she was his baby.. It isn't over yet, next comes the custody battle..... :rolleyes:

Howard knew Larry was her father, at one time (awhile back) they said that they had worked out visitation for him to come see the baby.... why would Howard do that if he didn't already know? That is what made me think Larry was her Dad...

I just hope she has a happy, normal life.

lvpets2002
04-12-2007, 08:54 AM
:) Yup now the custody battle.. See on her Birth Certificate the father's name is Howard.. He says he not going to fight it = But famous last words right :rolleyes: .. Then there is still all that money & you know how that makes people act.. Now I am very glad Larry is the Bio father & think he will give this little girl a true better life.. Anna Nichole knew this all along the baby was Larry's & why do you think she was fighting the Blood DNA Test when she was alive.. I just want the baby to be Loved & have a better life than Anna & son did..
He has said from the beginning that she was his baby.. It isn't over yet, next comes the custody battle..... :rolleyes:

Howard knew Larry was her father, at one time (awhile back) they said that they had worked out visitation for him to come see the baby.... why would Howard do that if he didn't already know? That is what made me think Larry was her Dad...

I just hope she has a happy, normal life.

moosmom
04-12-2007, 10:11 AM
I just want the baby to be Loved & have a better life than Anna & son did

Absolutely!!! That is what's most important.