PDA

View Full Version : Angel Puppy with Mouth Wired Shut

lvpets2002
04-11-2007, 10:12 AM
:( This was on the news this morning about this wittle baby.. Another UnExcusable case of Animal Cruelty.. :mad:

Wednesday, April 11, 2007, 10:07 am NBC 5 News

'Angel' Found With Mouth Wired Shut
$6,000 Reward Offered

POSTED: 9:51 pm CDT April 10, 2007
UPDATED: 10:57 pm CDT April 10, 2007

Email This Story | Print This Story

DALLAS -- NBC 5 News reported that passers-by found a dog wandering in a neighborhood off of Greenville with its mouth wired shut.

The little dog, who has been named "Angel", was found two weeks ago, walking along the street near Belmont and McMillan with no tags or collar, with a wire around its mouth.

"It's horrible. It's animal cruelty at its worst," said Jonnie England, executive director of Operation Kindness, the shelter that took Angel in. "It's human nature at its worst."

Diane Leslie and her husband, David, were shocked when they discovered the dog had wire wrapped around its mouth so tightly that it did nerve damage.

Veterinarians carefully removed the wire, and now Angel has stitches where the wire was, and has improved a lot.

"She's wagging her tail," England said. "And she's giving kisses. Now she's eating. She's alert. Very alert, very bright and alert."

Workers at Operation Kindness said they were already getting calls from people who wanted to adopt Angel. The Leslies said they would love to take Angel, but already have three other dogs at home.

pitc9
04-11-2007, 10:17 AM
OMG!
Even if the person that did this is never found.... they'll pay the price for the deed one day. :mad:

elizabethann
04-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Seriously....WTF??!!

I hope whoever did that dies a slow, painful death. What is their reason for being alive anyways? What a bunch of sorry, pathetic jerks. :mad: :mad: :mad:

lute
04-11-2007, 10:30 AM
Oh my God! That poor puppy! It's too bad they won't ever catch whoever di it. :(

lvpets2002
04-11-2007, 11:25 AM
:( If it be my guess I would say it was prob teenagers with nothing better to do with their time.. So they thought this would be something funny.. :mad: :mad: Now if I am right then what does that tell you of how they will treat children & pets as a adult.. :confused: :rolleyes: Who ever it was they are Oxxccee Morons..

Canis-Lupess
04-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Sheesh, people like that make me so angry. I can't imagine what they get out of such horrific treatment of an innocent creature.

If found, they need stringing up...!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: