PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Eddie!

tatsxxx11
04-11-2007, 09:17 AM
It's an honor to be the first to congratulate you, awesome Eddie! Handsome, unique, fascinating; you're all that and so much more, Eddie!:) Wow, what a magnificent creature you are and your coloring is simply stunning! :eek: Kudos to your former owners for realizing they were unable to meet your very special needs, for rehoming you! And now, well, you couldn't have wished for a more loving and devoted forever family! Your very own hammock??? hehe Now that's living the good life!:) What a lucky family, having a skinned kid as unique and fascinating, as sweet and loving as you! Congrats on your well earned Pet of the Day honors, awesome Eddie! Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage and every day of your wonderful life!:) Ask your person to give you a yummy lizard treat for me!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
04-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Eddie you are indeed Awesome!!! :D

You have such a wise look on your sweet face! I can't help but wonder at the things you could tell us could you talk!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

Marigold2
04-11-2007, 04:06 PM
Hi Eddie, so nice to meet you. You are one cool dude. I love how you can change colors. Nice to see how loved and appreciated you are. Congrats on your special day you deserve it.

AvaJoy
04-12-2007, 07:34 PM
I hope you got lots of hammock time and treats to celebrate your honour as our aquatic POTD! Did your color change to a blushing shade when you realized you were chosen to be center stage in cyberland? :D I'm glad you are so well taken care of now, dashing Eddie!