PDA

View Full Version : Baby shower

Pawsitive Thinking
04-11-2007, 04:17 AM
No, not for me! :eek:

My workmate will be having her baby shower very soon and we were wondering if anyone has any good games we could play :D

wombat2u2004
04-11-2007, 05:03 AM
No, not for me! :eek:

My workmate will be having her baby shower very soon and we were wondering if anyone has any good games we could play :D

You all could play "Pass The Baby".
When the music stops....the lucky lady gets to kiss the Wombat !!!!!
Cool game.
Wom

Sirrahsim
04-11-2007, 08:02 AM
There are some cute ones here:
http://www.babyshowercentral.com/
One game that I've played at several baby showers is a lot of fun but really easy. As each person arrives they are given a big clothespin/toy necklace/something noticable to wear on their person where everyone can see. If someone catches the wearer saying the word "baby" they get to take their pin/toy/whatever. At the end of the shower the person with the most pins gets some sort of doorprize.
You'd be surprised how easy it is to forget that you're not allowed to say Baby!!

Pawsitive Thinking
04-11-2007, 08:11 AM
There are some cute ones here:
http://www.babyshowercentral.com/
One game that I've played at several baby showers is a lot of fun but really easy. As each person arrives they are given a big clothespin/toy necklace/something noticable to wear on their person where everyone can see. If someone catches the wearer saying the word "baby" they get to take their pin/toy/whatever. At the end of the shower the person with the most pins gets some sort of doorprize.
You'd be surprised how easy it is to forget that you're not allowed to say Baby!!

Thank you! Will pass these on to her

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-11-2007, 09:07 AM
I wish I good give ideas, but "baby showers" are an unknown thing here... :(

pitc9
04-11-2007, 09:09 AM
Baby shower bingo is always a favorite of mine!
Hand out blank bingo cards and before the mom to be opens gifts, have the guests fill in the blank spots with gifts they think the mom will get. Then have them cross the items off as she opens them.

Pawsitive Thinking
04-11-2007, 09:11 AM
I wish I good give ideas, but "baby showers" are an unknown thing here... :(

Starting to catch on over here by the look of it - didn't have them in "my" day :rolleyes:

Sirrahsim
04-11-2007, 09:25 AM
One neat thing that the ladies from my church are doing for us is throwing us a "diaper shower". Since this is our second boy we don't have a great need for toys and clothes so all of the gifts will be diapers in assorted sizes! One of the moms said that she is still going through diapers from her diaper shower and her youngest girl is over a year old!