PDA

View Full Version : Hagrid 7???? NO WAY

DrKym
04-10-2007, 10:28 PM
I know for a fact that this cat is no more tha 8 months............... I have a vid to prove he is intent with the kittens......will stay up to prove he plays like a kitten.

This Fat Boy has stolen my heart..........think I can bribe Penny for him to stay until he grows up???

Now understand his mom knows he was staring at the kittens, and he loves them.

DrKym
04-10-2007, 11:09 PM
ask Penny to email the files as they are too big to show hehe! Hope you enjoyed your boy...now to figure out how to post Jupiter!

Need to learn how to upload files bigger than 2.10 :(
I have so many vids and pics but not enough experience in posting them :rolleyes:

Prairie Purrs
04-10-2007, 11:32 PM
Sounds like the big guy knows when he has it good!

And yes, he'll be seven years old sometime in mid-July. Angel is six, Hagrid and Bob are nearly seven, Cricket is eight, Gatsby will be eight in June or July, and Katie is probably around nine.

I'm glad my big doofus is enjoying himself so thoroughly. But Hagrid, please keep in mind that the kittens are not toys!

Prairie Purrs
04-10-2007, 11:34 PM
I'll see whether I can figure out how to link the videos through Photobucket. Let's try this:

Hagrid video 1 (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v676/Pencats/?action=view&current=DSCI0051.flv)

Hagrid video 2 (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v676/Pencats/?action=view&current=DSCI0022.flv)

DrKym
04-10-2007, 11:51 PM
The kittens are both snugglies and batting toys! according to his highness :p

DrKym
04-11-2007, 01:19 AM
OMG my cam has audio!!!!!!!!!!1 take it down I sound like an idiot and I paid a fortune for my degrees LMAO!!

I blame you Penny............my own kitties I talk to like that all the time, but ahem Hagrid has shall we say decided we are family? lol

Killearn Kitties
04-11-2007, 03:38 AM
Oh I haven't seen Hagrid for ages, and I love him to bits!
Hello sweetie! Can I give you a tummy rub too, please? :D :D

Laura's Babies
04-11-2007, 08:59 AM
Oooooo! That tummy is awesome! Hummmm... are you going to give him back when his Mommie comes back? I'd be tempted to tell her he ran away and keep that beautiful HUNK!

Freedom
04-11-2007, 09:05 AM
Tummy Rub!!!! He he he.

Prairie Purrs
04-11-2007, 12:03 PM
There's certainly enough tummy there for everyone to rub! I miss that big boy and his bodacious purrs!

Ongoing thanks to the Goodnow household for taking such wonderful care of my guys and gals! I'm wondering how many of them will actually want to go home with me once I have a new home to take them to. I may have a rebellion on my hands! :eek:

DrKym
04-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Oooooo! That tummy is awesome! Hummmm... are you going to give him back when his Mommie comes back? I'd be tempted to tell her he ran away and keep that beautiful HUNK!

That thought has crossed my mind heheheheheheheeeeeeee :p

catmandu
04-11-2007, 02:40 PM
Awww Hagrid looks so happy, it would be a shame to take that Big Fellow away from his pals.I vote that he stays, he looks so contented there.