PDA

View Full Version : menu foods****

steel
04-10-2007, 03:59 PM
menu foods purchased the tainted wheat gluten in china due to the cheap cost.over 1300 dogs & cats have died so far with the majority being cats.menu foods knew about the tainted food since feb 20.07 & didnt report it until one month later.during that time those low lifes tested the cat food on 7 healthy cats & all the cats died.these people are greedy monsters with no compassion.menu foods has agreed to reimburse all vet costs to the deceased animals caretaker BUT you must agree to no wrong doing by menu foods.this is UNBELIEVABLE ! e-mail menu foods & give them your opinion.ALSO checkout all the comments on the petition to menu foods.MANY people have lost there beloved pet due to menu foods.may they all RIP. Sign the Menu Foods Must Reimburse Pet Owners Petition
http://www.petitiononline.com/menupay/petition-sign.html?
menu foods e-mail [email protected]

Zippy
04-10-2007, 04:26 PM
That's horriable. :mad: I already signed.

catmandu
04-10-2007, 05:20 PM
I Have Signed As Well.
And All The Money In The World Is Going To Restore A Treasured Pet Companion To Thier Family.
Thats Disgusting And We Hope That Menu Food Is Sued Out Of Existance.

Laura's Babies
04-10-2007, 07:16 PM
BUT you must agree to no wrong doing by menu foods.

I think I would eat the expense before I let them get away with this... This makes me want to make doubly sure I NEVER use ANY of the foods they make again! I think I will be returning that bag of science diet tomorrow and not useing it anymore!

cassiesmom
04-10-2007, 09:13 PM
My family has lost a cat to Priority cat food. The question I have is this. Legal action might produce reimbursement of veterinarian bills, and maybe adoption fees. But my understanding is that legally a pet is essentially a possession, like a desk chair or a picture frame. Do you think the courts will require them to pay some sort of pain/suffering damages? And, how will owners prove their pets died because of Menu Foods' products containing rat poison and/or melamine? And, even if it can be proven that the contaminated food was the reason for the pet's untimely death or illness, how are people going to provide proof of purchase of those specific products and lot numbers? I have a feeling that Menu is going to end up paying less in damages than they should because of the burden of proof on pet owners.

Anyway, here are a couple of class action Web sites:
www.menufoodscase.com (Illinois)
www.progressivelaw.com (Wisconsin)