PDA

View Full Version : Salem

Barbiecat
04-10-2007, 05:58 AM
Perfect name for you, pretty kitty. Nice story, too. I like the way you handpicked your new owners, and converted your Mom to a cat person. Everyone knows that cats rule! Enjoy your special day.

steel
04-10-2007, 06:56 AM
thats a pretty girl.my female b/w cat of 10 yrs ( approx ) is named salem also.when i got her sabrina the teenage witch was on tv & salem the cat is kool.i have had more then a few people question my cats name since salem is a male cat on tv.

kb2yjx
04-10-2007, 07:31 AM
Salem, what a neat way you won over your parents who were looking for a dog!! That made me laugh!!! HAPPY COTD!!

mom2lotsacats
04-10-2007, 08:21 AM
Salem,
What a pretty tuxedo kitty you are! It's wonderful you were rescued and it sounds like you have a nice home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Bari_d
04-10-2007, 10:14 AM
Salem, you are so elegant and beautiful...what a delightful face!!! It is nice to read how much your Daddy and his Wifey have come to love you so much! I would love to see more pictures of you! Congrats, Salem, on being today's totally wonderful Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com

momtomany
04-10-2007, 10:35 AM
I just love tuxedos and have a spot for them. You Salem, are just a beauty and sound so much like my TJ, who is a cuddler. Congrats on being COTD.

cassiesmom
04-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Sweet Salem! When your Dad and Mom have things to do other than pet you, call me and I will be more than happy to come and pet you. I love your white feet! Happy Cat of the Day, precious girl!

nancys
04-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Salem - what a pretty cat you are. I love your pink collar. Congratulations on being cat of the day & I'm so glad you found such a good family.

clydesdale
04-10-2007, 12:18 PM
Salem you are lovely. You look like our cat, Tinkie, I miss her so much.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Salem you are adorable in front of the flowers!!!

Salem is the purr-fect name for you. I'm sure you bewitched your non-cat loving mommy with your wonderful self!!! She just couldn't resist you sweetie! :D

Congratulations, on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie!!! :D

orangemm
04-10-2007, 03:11 PM
Sweet pretty Salem! Love those tuxies!!

You are such a darling girl, stealing your meowmie's heart.

Come by my house if you want more petting!!

Congratulations, pretty one. I love how you pose so nicely.

tatsxxx11
04-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Oh what a beautiful photo of one beautiful girl:) And my compliments to you sweetheart on your most stylish neckwear; the perfect accompaniment to your silky, black coat, that precious, apple round face! I so enjoyed reading all about you and your wonderful rescuers Salem, of their great, good deeds on behalf of animal kind and how you came to find your way home! :) Seems to me that you most certainly were working your "black" magic on your humans that fateful day...and continue to do so each and every day of the year!:) Heartfelt thanks to Wifey and your proud Papa for sharing you and your heartwarming story with us! I hope you all are enjoying a very happy,love filled Cat of the Day celebration! Much love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Salem, our extra special and most deserving honoree!:)

catmandu
04-10-2007, 04:54 PM
:cool: ;) :cool: When I first saw this photo , I though that it was a greeting card, it was so beautiful and so well posed.
Salem looks so great posed by those flowers and they really do show off her photogenic quality. cool: :p :cool:
The Found Cats All send an extra SWEET MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To SUPREME SALEM COTD!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool:

Coondoglover
04-10-2007, 05:52 PM
Hi, Salem! You certainly are a pretty girl! I'm glad you were rescued and are living the good life now. You pose pretty for a picture, too! Congrats on COTD! :)

AvaJoy
04-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Sensational Salem, you can crawl up my nose anytime! How wonderful that you have been crowned our COTD . . . so disarming and charming are you, darling girl. May you enjoy a spectacular day relishing in your most deserved honour, and basking in the limelight that belongs to only YOU, sweetheart! :)